Reviews for Honor Amongst Thieves
SageQ chapter 48 . 5/7
Love Teal'C's comment 'Bajorans.' I had the same thought lol and that totally cracked me up!
evestephie chapter 70 . 1/17
Absolutely adorable!
analise17 chapter 70 . 9/29/2018
WHOO HOO! Well done! Thanks for the awesome adventure and for seeing through the amazing journey that writing it has been! I wish there was more Daniel and Vala fics out there but I'm just going to have to finish writing my own story and make a contribution! ;D

Thanks again! I couldn't/wouldn't put it down so I read almost through the entire night.
A.
RAGAnne chapter 70 . 7/23/2018
I recently decided to look for stories that were new to me and came across this wonderful tale. I love the way you write Daniel and Vala. I love how they made each other better. I love that they had such strong morals that it was impossible for them to ever really be "good" pirates. And I love that even though Daniel was afraid, the team just really wanted him back. Excellent story!
Woman of Letters chapter 70 . 4/24/2017
Only the best Daniel/Vala story I have ever read! And Vala with the in-laws... So funny. I read the Christmas oneshot as well. Did you ever do any sequel on this?
mfaerie32 chapter 70 . 11/1/2016
I absolutely loved it. D
mfaerie32 chapter 69 . 11/1/2016
My money's on O'Neil. Lol
mfaerie32 chapter 63 . 11/1/2016
I kid you not... I was so hoping you'd come full circle and that you'd do this episode like this. Perfect. )
mfaerie32 chapter 48 . 10/19/2016
I don't see how Daniel could have prevented the attack. Its unfair of Jack to blame him. That's precisely why Daniel is prolonging going home. He didn't have his memories back yet.
mfaerie32 chapter 45 . 10/19/2016
I love that she kicked him every time he tried to downplay his role in something he did. He was always so damn self deprecating on the show.
Beloved Daughter chapter 70 . 9/14/2016
Loved reading the story - enjoyed reading every moment of it. I particularly loved how you ended the story. Beautifully written.
Keilum chapter 70 . 3/7/2016
Oh thanks for posting! Wonderful story!
LVB chapter 70 . 2/17/2016
How have I not actually read this story until now? You have consumed my evenings for days! Loved this!
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 70 . 1/23/2016
This story was a very wild ride, and a quite excellent one at that. The characters are wonderfully created, and the action is high-octane and deserving of recognition. In addition, the romance is sweet and playful, which reflects Daniel and Vala well.
Fleet Corner Trimmer 2415 L.S chapter 70 . 11/9/2015
Great story
Nice and Light yet full of the SG I love
And over three months is bloody impressive
Be proud