Reviews for Honor Amongst Thieves
mfaerie32 chapter 48 . 10/19
I don't see how Daniel could have prevented the attack. Its unfair of Jack to blame him. That's precisely why Daniel is prolonging going home. He didn't have his memories back yet.
mfaerie32 chapter 45 . 10/19
I love that she kicked him every time he tried to downplay his role in something he did. He was always so damn self deprecating on the show.
Beloved Daughter chapter 70 . 9/14
Loved reading the story - enjoyed reading every moment of it. I particularly loved how you ended the story. Beautifully written.
Keilum chapter 70 . 3/7
Oh thanks for posting! Wonderful story!
LVB chapter 70 . 2/17
How have I not actually read this story until now? You have consumed my evenings for days! Loved this!
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 70 . 1/23
This story was a very wild ride, and a quite excellent one at that. The characters are wonderfully created, and the action is high-octane and deserving of recognition. In addition, the romance is sweet and playful, which reflects Daniel and Vala well.
Number 2415 L.S chapter 70 . 11/9/2015
Great story
Nice and Light yet full of the SG I love
And over three months is bloody impressive
Be proud
Fokusas chapter 70 . 6/22/2015
On higher plane in eternal cafeteria sit Oma Desala and smiled:
"Look at my little boy all grown up. I am really proud of him. That little mistake i made in ship's computer come to better for both of them."
"Yes, and the best part that no one noticed us and it. Maybe we should visit them during wedding?" asked other ascended being.
"You have best ideas Ganos. Lets go." answered Oma and both woman descended for day to visit lower plane.

Good story. I like it a lot.
Riddle Wraith chapter 70 . 4/20/2015
That ending was perfect, even if we didn't get to see the wedding. Thanks for writing such an awesome story. I honestly hadn't liked Vala before I'd read this because of the way she first entrapped Daniel (in series), but with it happening this way, it actually seems more natural than him just rejoining the SGC right away. I really, really liked this and I never gave the pairing a thought before. They actually had time to get to know each other and build a real relationship once Vala actually allowed herself to feel for Daniel. Anyway, as I said, thanks for this.
tcl7189 chapter 70 . 1/28/2015
Great ride!
Sue Clover chapter 17 . 7/9/2014
Nice work with the badass Daniel, but don't you think he would at least mourn the loss of the temple? Just a little bit?
Sue Clover chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
When is Daniel going to get his glasses back? Or something to replace them. It's really got to be crimping his style, not being able to read very well.
Teyla-shan chapter 70 . 1/25/2014
That was... brillant! Amazing work on the development and outcome of the plot, Daniel and Vala's slow-paced relationship and the original characters. I loved the way you added canon events and details as you went along. The characterization was pretty good too. I had a lot of fun reading it.
Going into my all time favourites. Thank you for sharing!
Foreverever chapter 70 . 12/21/2013
Ahhhhh. Wow I just found this story (am getting into D/V a little late!). Loved it from start to finish. Totally entertained throughout the 70 chapters and loved the whole AU premise.
Guest chapter 70 . 11/24/2013