Reviews for Honor Amongst Thieves
Fokusas chapter 70 . 6/22
On higher plane in eternal cafeteria sit Oma Desala and smiled:
"Look at my little boy all grown up. I am really proud of him. That little mistake i made in ship's computer come to better for both of them."
"Yes, and the best part that no one noticed us and it. Maybe we should visit them during wedding?" asked other ascended being.
"You have best ideas Ganos. Lets go." answered Oma and both woman descended for day to visit lower plane.

Good story. I like it a lot.
Riddle Wraith chapter 70 . 4/20
That ending was perfect, even if we didn't get to see the wedding. Thanks for writing such an awesome story. I honestly hadn't liked Vala before I'd read this because of the way she first entrapped Daniel (in series), but with it happening this way, it actually seems more natural than him just rejoining the SGC right away. I really, really liked this and I never gave the pairing a thought before. They actually had time to get to know each other and build a real relationship once Vala actually allowed herself to feel for Daniel. Anyway, as I said, thanks for this.
tcl7189 chapter 70 . 1/28
Great ride!
Sue Clover chapter 17 . 7/9/2014
Nice work with the badass Daniel, but don't you think he would at least mourn the loss of the temple? Just a little bit?
Sue Clover chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
When is Daniel going to get his glasses back? Or something to replace them. It's really got to be crimping his style, not being able to read very well.
Teyla-shan chapter 70 . 1/25/2014
That was... brillant! Amazing work on the development and outcome of the plot, Daniel and Vala's slow-paced relationship and the original characters. I loved the way you added canon events and details as you went along. The characterization was pretty good too. I had a lot of fun reading it.
Going into my all time favourites. Thank you for sharing!
Foreverever chapter 70 . 12/21/2013
Ahhhhh. Wow I just found this story (am getting into D/V a little late!). Loved it from start to finish. Totally entertained throughout the 70 chapters and loved the whole AU premise.
Guest chapter 70 . 11/24/2013
Really good story
Guest chapter 58 . 11/24/2013
Why did you destroy Langara? I've always liked it, technologically advanced compared to every pre-industrial society but crude compared to Earth.

Fantastic story. FF could use more stories like this one.
Guest chapter 55 . 11/24/2013
Cue Torture..but then inevitable rescue by the SGC
mishalee chapter 70 . 10/28/2013
Wow! That was so great! I had to read the whole thing in one go. I love how plausible you made the alternate story line and how you included things that would have happened if Daniel hadn't returned to SG1 in your story. I really enjoyed reading your story.
dragons an' fire chapter 70 . 10/14/2013
I love what you did with this story. Your relationship developed in realistic ways and you did a great job with characterization. I especially loved that you diverged from cannon in realistic ways like with the Unas. It drives me crazy when a good AU is spoiled by the fact that everything happens in the same way as the cannon shows regardless of the character change-ups. You really captured the heart of SG1 while developing a creative plot, new worlds, and a whole background society bit with the Hans. I have enjoyed this fic and look forward to finding that 'more to come' bit.
TheQueenAt17 chapter 70 . 9/22/2013
Thank you for making reading my first ever stargate fanfiction a happy experience. I hope that I can find another one that lives up to this standard xx

YQ17
Jarjaxle chapter 48 . 8/5/2013
o.O O.o O.O...Wow...Seriously...WOW! This is one the Best SG-1 Fanfiction Stories I have Ever Read...

So I knew that it was Because of Daniel Unas Vs Earth did Not happen in Canon but still What a pity that It Happened in here...I hope that Lieutenant from that episode that who helped in many later Episodes SG-1 did not die in that fight...

at least Daniel made the Peace happen, tough late...
Jarjaxle chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Well I like this story Already! XD Can not Wait to read Rest of it...

I hope you keep Jonas in Story...Six Man Team SG-1- (Jack, Sam, Teal'c, Jonas, Daniel and Vala oh Their Enemies should Shudder With Fear!) Oh wait make it 7 Man Team, with Cameron from Season's 9 and 10
1,645 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »