Reviews for Son of the Dragons
doubledamn chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This seems cool. Not the first time I have seen something like this but it is the first time I have ever even HEARD of the Black Jewels will be interesting to see how this turns out when crossed with something I have no knowledge of.

P.S
Does anyone realise that in EVERY fanfic or the canon, that Voldie could have done away with any and all potential destruction if he used something other than magic to kill the boy?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
love it please continiuie
Mashkai30 chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Arkham Inmate 1473 chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
I vote slash
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
love it 3
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
ya keep no pairing in tis
jacktheripper chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
hey what about daphne greengrass
Mel chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I really like your story and i hope you continue writing, one thing though, i dont think a one yr old has the capacity to understand an attack like that, even a magical baby (maybe intelligent harry does but thats because you have already stated he is smart)

Maybe you should simply write that he understood something was very wrong... your story, your choice :)
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
awesome
Queen Lucy The Valient chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
if you do any of those except for Luna i shall stop reading and who ever said Bellatrix they should know that she is already married. for some reason people forget that
Shadow Starfire chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Children-of-the-Blood chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
DON"T STOP! KEEP WRITING! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! D: :'( when i read the end of this i was like, ok, next chapter... wait what? there was no chapter. then i saw you hadn't updated since 07. i am heart broken. quite thoroughly. this was such an amazing and brilliant story.
shurashur09 chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
luv iy
Orchamus chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
I wonder, perchance do you plan to continue this? And did you mean that Severus won the pairing? Should not be possible, since he is a Warlord Prince, and therefore should only be able to connect to a woman, specifically a Queen.
Soccer03 chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
Hey your story is awesome and its also really well written! And if you decide to start the story again (hopefully!:D) i think you should make it a Kratos/Bellatrix story because honestly who else would he be able to stand? lol. Anyway your still a sick writer whether or not you start the story back up again!