Reviews for Somebody's Hero
Hazel chapter 21 . 11/19/2015
This was the absolute best snape love story I've read yet. Please add to this 3 it's absolutely adorable and simple tugs on my heartstrings
animegirl333 chapter 21 . 4/23/2009
i love it, cant wait for the next chap, please up date soon.
DarkeAngel10 chapter 21 . 1/30/2009
it was pretty good but i was kinda hoping she didn't react like that. i don't quite understand why she reacted like that. what happened between her and shawn to make her react like that? can't wait till the nxt chappie
veelasiren chapter 21 . 10/20/2007
This story is excellent. Please update soon.
TigerChickTigriss chapter 21 . 8/10/2007
...THAT WAS THE LAST CHAPTER? OY! You're gonna kill me with suspence if you keep this up! NEAH! Please, this story is awesome! Please update soon!

TCT
Secret world chapter 21 . 8/9/2007
aww thats sweet i can't belive she is still scared about tht other man he is gone right well i hope he is i can't remember if u said he was just in prison or if he all ready died but loved it any way
Scarlet Snidget chapter 21 . 8/9/2007
That was an awesome chapter... and you weave the undeniable facts of DH into it beautifully. And it was so... almost-naughty, but it made the quick turn to sweet instead.

As for a song, "Real Thing" by Bo Bice comes to mind for this. :)
Prncssanime chapter 21 . 8/9/2007
*squeal* I love it! Very good. I love the password, very cute. Anywho, Grammar and syntax were very good. The dialog was a bit choppy at points, however given the situation it's very good. Also the Bands name is Metallica, A chapter as always.
iCraft chapter 20 . 8/5/2007
awesome chapter! update soon!
Scarlet Snidget chapter 20 . 7/31/2007
Delightful! *Now* this is going somewhere quite interesting. And this was a nice chapter, maybe not your best, but I enjoyed reading it. I especially like your Dumbledore; he sems very in-character to me. I only wish it was longer!
Prncssanime chapter 20 . 7/31/2007
“I understand, that’s why ... “But I haven’t study Arithmancy since I was pregnant with Jessica.” - Jane?

Other than that small error I loved this chapter. Jessica's imitation of Severus was priceless.

Oh also for a song This is from Metallica's "Unforgiven II"

"Lay beside me, and tell me what they've done

And speak the words I want to hear,

to make my demons run

The door is locked now, but it's opened if your true

If you can understand the me,

then I can understand the you"
grumpirah chapter 20 . 7/29/2007
I caught a tiny mistake about midway thru when Jessica mentions being pregnant with 'Jessica'. I was wondering when the romance would become more of a focus? nice update as always looking forward to more.
iCraft chapter 19 . 7/23/2007
ahh short and sweet...well, not really, seeing that jessica's mad at snape, but still. i liked it :)

i really liked the mental picture i got from jess being sprawled out asleep and then snape ticking her feet. that made me laugh

:D
iCraft chapter 18 . 7/22/2007
aww you're welcome for the song idea.

:D

i liked the hair washing bit in this chapter, it was kinda cute! :)
Prncssanime chapter 19 . 7/20/2007
OMG I can't wait for the next chapter. A little short but wow, the suspense is killing me.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »