Reviews for A Nice Relaxing Evening
russomaha chapter 1 . 2/2
Wow, nice to see you again! I enjoyed your stories back in POTO fandom, and now I meet you in V-for-V one. Then again, a masked deranged and disfigured sociopath AND a skilled murderer, all dressed in black AND partial to red roses, a young charming girl who he's helping to reveal her true potential... Remind me, is there any differences in these two fandoms? Wait, the mask here is white! AND he's British! Yes! Then again, there was that musical... Oh, damn.
Also, is there ANY non-smut fics in this fandom? If there are, so far I haven't seen one. And yours is by far the best. Thank you for being awe... Nah, too cliche. There: I hereby express my utmost gratitude for the utter supremacy of your writing style. Yes, that will do.
Aelf chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Haha, so cute!
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Hahaha! You are EVIL! Just when I thought - No, NO! that's so out of character! - you turn it all into a sweet dream of V's! Smart move, Ma'am! I also think that the ending - the last sentence - is beyong cute :)
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Ha ha. That was amazing. Started busting up laughing when she started playing around with him. XD 5/5 for this one-shot.
animefangirlNoriko chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
OHMAHGAWD another Night Watch fan! My faaaaavorite Pratchett ever. 333

Oh, amazingly fantastically brilliant story you've got here. ;)

Iriko-chan
hankyoo chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
You made V read NightWatch? And Evey Jane Eyre?

Those are my two favourite books!

I LOVE YOU!

*glomp*

Good story by the way.
Anime-Romancer777 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I laughed so hard at the end. So he was dreaming? XD
NYCUtopia chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
LOL!

Claire/Cosi
brainfear chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Holy Malona! *fanning herself*
Timmy chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Alright. Gretchen and Heidi are NOT Swedish names, V thought "That's the ticket" repeatedly (perhaps on purpose?), the story had a few errors, and I absolutely adored it.
sylph paean chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
WOW! *furious blushing* That was...very, um, hot. Very. But sweet too. And.. yeah. Off to a cold shower.
Trigmeister2 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Haha, such a cute ending! Evey sure knows how to get her man excited.
catalina chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
this is well written and funny especially the gymnast part...evey is a little minx! lol keep up the good work :]
firefly chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I loved this story. It was soo cute. Please keep writing VFV stories. I enjoy all of them.

Thanks...