Reviews for A Brother's Love
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Beautiful story! Thanks for warming my heart :)
that one little guy chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
That was BEAUTIFUL! You have such lovely imagery!
Ciradel the ChronicleWriter chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This is so touching story *sniff* ;) ...
DD Leader Dark Heart of Water chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
KAWAII! :D And you're not the only one. I wasn't the same for DAYS and when I watched it again with my mom, I had her hand in a death grip and sobbed my heart out. And that was when I KNEW he'd come back to life!
Alle9009 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This is pretty good. *awesome*. Pretty in character, too. (I think). Except Kouichi's the one who burst into the smile, not Kouji. But whatever. Still awesome.
Aquamarine6996 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Oh my gosh! This story/poem made me tear up! And your right. Youre not the only one who cried.
Haaku12 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I haven't cried for a story in awhile, let alone a oneshot, but here I am, whiping my nose hiding in a corner. That was beatiful. Beyond beatiful. I remember watching this episode as a little kid and freaking out when Koichi came back to life. It's too perfect.

Amazing job on the poem, man. Seriously.
Musical Darkness chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I admit I was crying too. I'm just sitting on the couch, sobbing my eyes out, and my mom's all like, "What happened? What's wrong?" And I barely blubber out, "It's so happy!" But enough about me. Amazingness! Great job!
Anni-chan290595 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
so cool *still crying like in the last episode*

i love it sooooooooo much

bye Klette
Bilbo-sama chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I teared up when I saw that episode. And this? It was right up there.

The poem is awesome by itself too!

*faves*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
(keels over from sheer fluffiness) Thumbs up!
CarliMacT chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
You were definately not the only one that cried! I cry every time I see that episode. You did such a great job with this story. I actually cried! I hardly cry when I read fanfics! This is a definate fav in my book!
HobbitLover4eva chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Aw...that was so sweet, you did awesome showing their cutness, I'm so proud! And you didn't make it as yaoi, I'm even prouder!
sasuke fanatic1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Very dramatic and sweet.

Ja Ne

sasuke fanatic1
SumireMayonaka chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I'll admit it. Every time someone writes about the ending of a series of Digimon, I cry. Sometimes a lot. This fic made me cry a lot.

I loved the poem! So cute and angsty! I rely on angst...

Something I mentally note all the time, Kouji's behaviour seems like he has aspergers. I have it, and I notcied about the middle of the series that his personality and mine is quite similar. Either that or he became a loner intetionally. I hope its the former, it'd be kinda nice to have someone autistic in the show :).

Anywho, enough rambling from me. I never shut up.

ElleAyame.