Reviews for Screw Up
CrazzzzyChick2 chapter 8 . 2/26
Finish please
potterlockedintheshire chapter 8 . 6/15/2011
I'm guessing Audrey's going to call Drake's dad, right? I really want to see what happens next! I know it's been years since you've updated, but I'm enjoying this story so much! I am seriously begging you to PLEASE update this story!
potterlockedintheshire chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
I really liked Drake's reaction, because it's so completely in-character. Drake would not have liked having so many people witness him so vulnerable. Also, even though I like the way you've written Drake so far, it was a nice change from the more depressed Drake that we've seen for the rest of the story.
potterlockedintheshire chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
I'm glad you gave us some time to observe Drake thinking a bit. It was really insightful, and it explains why Drake was still seeming sort of depressed. It makes sense that Drake wouldn't like Josh forgiving him just because of how their fight was affecting Drake.
potterlockedintheshire chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
A bit of an in-between-events chapter, but absolutely nothing wrong with that! I can't wait to see what Josh is planning!
potterlockedintheshire chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
This was majorly brilliant! It's the question that I was hoping would be answered, and Drake answered in a totally Drake-like fashion. Your writing is really good! I can seriously see these events take place in my mind's eye as I read and not doubt a word. The last sentence of the chapter was really good. Thank you so much for writing this!
potterlockedintheshire chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
First off, I'd like to thank you so much for confirming in your author's note that this will not be a romance!

Secondly, I loved this chapter! It was seriously amazing! I loved the whole "Drake venting things that he'd never told Josh before!" This chapter was absolutely brilliant!
potterlockedintheshire chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Nice to see some interaction between these two, but I'm really hoping that it won't turn into a romance. I was expecting it to be Josh that sat down to talk to him, but I'm glad you're letting some other characters into the story a little.
potterlockedintheshire chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I really liked this chapter! I think you did a great job of showing Drake's vulnerable side without making him seem wimpy or out of character. I see that there are more chapters in this story, but I'm not quite sure what else there is to do after this point. So anyways, I plan to proceed reading this and see what you do with the rest of this fic. However, I think that it's off to a great start, and I hope the rest of it is as good as the first chapter.
KHwhitelion chapter 8 . 2/28/2010
You're kidding: that's it? No non no no!

This story is SO good! angsty and one of the best written D&J fics out there!

It's been a long time but please! For your readers' sake: finish this amazing story!
KHwhitelion chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
WHOA.

This is EPIC!

Man you fanfic writers come up with such better stuff in the "josh is done" episode than what actually happened.

This really got to me. I love it.

Especially when Drake started to cry in front of Josh. Wow, I can totally imagine how Josh must have felt.

On to read the rest of it.
Checkers-Loves-Jonas chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
poor drake
Drowning-In-Your-Eyes chapter 8 . 1/18/2009
PLEASE post more.

I know it's been like forever since you updated this story but please do.

It's so awesome.

PLEASE!
ShootingFirework chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
Hey please update this story soon. It is incredible and I really want to know how it ends
LeahMarie chapter 10 . 3/28/2008
I'm alittle confused with the last few chapters, but I really wish you'd update!