Reviews for Had We Never
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This was great - I love the way you wrote the Trip/Archer bromance, definitely has the feel of two old, good friends commiserating over the hand that fate has dealt them. I've always wondered just what everyone would make not just of the fact that Trip went with her to Vulcan, but that he returned early without her, and I can easily visualize this as a missing scene between the two episodes. The writing was superb, and the characterizations spot-on. Just great -)
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I adore Archer&Trip's friendship,and you wrote it just beautifully. Thank you!
Willowbeone chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Except for one little complication." Trip sat up, with that wisp of a smile tugging at his mouth again. "She's my forever, Cap'n. I couldn't change that if I wanted to."

that was to sweet
TriGemini chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Good one-shot!

Somehow I could imagine Archer trying to get Trip to deal with T'Pol's marriage in the best way possible. By just being her friend. Have to admit the list on how to get rid of Koss was funny to read. Especially, number seventy. That was even funnier than being fed to a hungry selhat. Really enjoyed this one a lot.
inzane73 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
I decided to check out some of your other stuff. This one managed to have me laughing and wanting to cry at the same time. Poor Trip.

I love that Trip thought of seventy ways to get rid of Koss. Who hasn't? :)

~Inzane
bluedana chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
The voices in this piece were so in character, I found myself reading practically the whole thing out loud. Luckily, my office door was closed.

I LOVE this part:

*"Be her true-blue friend?" Archer eyed him skeptically. "Have you ever tried to be 'just friends' with an ex-girlfriend?"

"Right. Dumb idea." Trip sighed, looking uncertain. "I just— I don't know how I'm gonna feel when I see her again."

"Sure you do," Archer snorted. "It'll hurt like hell."

Trip gave him a sour look. "Thanks, Cap'n."

"But then, when the world doesn't come to an end, things'll start sorting themselves out." Archer rose and headed for the hatchway. "My quarters, 2200 hours."

"Aye, sir." Trip got back to work.*

It's very reminiscent of the "Natalie's Dear John Letter" scene early on in the series. Trip and Archer are different people now, both very scarred, but it's nice to think they could still go back to that place of friendship.

"Barbecued Koss," I like that one too!
JustWriter2 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
(chuckles evilly at the last suggestion) Nice ficlet. It has the same touch as the others you've made about Trip and T'Pol.

-JWchan -
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
This is one of your best works,Though I do not think Trip would have slipped out. I think he would have said goodbye just to annoy Koss with a nice hot kiss to go along.
Kate Andromeda chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
A nice interlude for this part of the series, which was so hopeless sad. Thank you for giving a new perspective.
Stargazing BasketCase chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Really liked that. There aren't enough fics dealing with the aftermath of Home, and not as much Archer/Trip friendships as there used to be. :D Liked that a lot. *faves*

Especially "hungry sehlat, no high ground" and "stick him in a shuttlepod with Malcolm". Y'see, why couldn't they do that on the show?

Hope to see more in this vein from you. :D
Begoogled chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
This was a nice mix of melancholy and humour! The friendship between Archer and Trip was evident, and you really made me laugh at numbers 69 and 70 :) Or 'typical Vulcan'. LOL!

Looking forward to more friendship stories from you!
volley chapter 1 . 2/15/2007