Reviews for That Time of Year
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
sailormoonfreak5311 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
why couldn't that happen to me on valentines day!
AJeff chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Aww...that's sweet. Hope you had a wonderful valentine's day!
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
very sweet..for Bah Humbug Day!
Eireish chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Very sweet (pun intended). Thanks!
TheVelvetDusk chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
that was adorable!
Ayjah chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Aw! Very sweet :)
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
That was really cute! Thanks.

The onlt thing better would've been chocolate body paint :)
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Oh...my. Thanks for a very romantic-not too late fic! I love the imagery of those "kisses"!
can-can-can chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Aw! Even sweeter than the Hershey Kisses! Thanks for the goofy grin on my face. :D
cjds chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Ah, that felt good. "Kissing the ground you walk on," if only he was! Thanks.
jmkw chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Aww... THat was sweet!
Keridwen89 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Aw!

*twisting in seat*

I loved it!

Besides the gorgeous imagery... the writing was flawless, as usual!

Thanks for the read!
2kool4skool chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I am the worlds biggest Valentines day cynic. In the spirit of Valentines day I handed in an essay that was supposed to be about metaphors of love, however, I made the topic my own, by tearing apart all such metaphors and proving how they're all about sex! I continued on by saying love doesn't really exist, it's lust. Yes, I am such a cynic, but when it comes to onscreen romance, I just can't get enough. This story made my Valentines day. It was so sweet and adorable. It actually made me a little emotional. You know you're not getting enough sleep when... I'm so glad I took a few minutes to read it because it was totally worth it. Someday I'm going to get some time to read your other stories. I swear, as Woody would say, "Scouts Honour". I just love the line, "I'm kissing the ground you walk on." That was so sweet. Okay, maybe I should get some of that sleep that I always complain I'm missing! Yeah right, that will never happen.
theotherjordan chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Aw...that's sweet! (No pun intended.) Nice little Valentine's treat for us, thank you!