Reviews for Proof
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/13
Great story! Poor Emma! I enjoyed it!
mari6s chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
A nice little fic... Thanks for that!
AJeff chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Too bad the best stories are usually real life. Beautifully written, but, it's sad. Hope your friend has the strength to fight him...get a good attorney!

She's lucky she has a good friend by her side.
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
my heart breaks for your co-worker. I hope you help her stand strong... and that she gets a good attorney.

the ending.. brought an 80's song to mind.. a little "After All"
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I thought this was great, bittersweet wj.

Sorry about your friend. Reminds me of my ex couin-in-law leaving my cousin after she supported him entirely through med school and had his son. I truly hope things get better for your friend.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Proof...you gave it in spades-and I so would pay to see Jordan "fix" things for her friend...that story alone is too real!

Thanks for a very involving story!
can-can-can chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I think that you stayed within the realm of reason for WJ. :) I could easily picture this in my mind as I was reading it, and that is my gauge for if a fic stays in character. LOL Good job!

And I'm sorry that, I'm guessing, your friend is going through that. One of my best friends is in a similar predicament too... minus the giving up the career, but add in thousands of dollars of gambling debt she was unaware of. It sucks.

Anyway... Really, great job. I love seeing your name next to the New Story in my inbox. :)
2kool4skool chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Sleep eludes me! I loved this. It was so sweet and I think they were very in character. I'm sorry for your friend, especially if Emma's version is accurate to her's. It's just awful what people will do to one another, especially the ones they supposedly love. Thanks for posting it, I enjoyed it.