Reviews for Yzak's Revenge
Kagari chapter 1 . 5/22
I hate Yzak with Shiho but i LOVE your extravaganza !
Previously-FTS chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Had so much laughs! thanks for the great story!
dot.dot.dot chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
omfg that was the best one shot i ever read. so funny. i love the part with kira in drag and the other funny moments.
yzak and shiho forever chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
“Yzak…” Kira began, shaking his head, “- life is like a kitten. Sometimes it mewls a little, at night it gets lonely, and wants to cuddle with you, and you just can’t resist it so you let it. And all through the night it moves around and paws you and wakes you up, but you think ‘Hey, it’s a kitten. Give it a break’ so you just smile and roll over. And then you wake up in the morning, with a sleeping cat on your face and life has gone and clawed your cheek and vomited a little on your favourite pink pyjamas…”

Damn I did not stop laughing for like 5 minutes... hehe
ctrlaltdelrey chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Haha I didn't stop laughing for like an hour
yzakshiho4ever chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
haha...
cagallirox chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
omg lmao! love the life is like a kitten speech!
KeiraLionel chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
lol for this one too.

Ahahahahah... poor Cagalli 3

man, i'm too tired from typing, so... great job, lol
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I about died laughing. Raincoats! Genius!
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
[It was a beautiful moment, Yzak thought. The sun was setting over the hills, Athrun was chasing a hot air balloon over the countryside, Shiho had failed to contain her amusement and broke into laughter and Cagalli was screaming “Damn you Yzak! You get me down from here! Athrun? Athrun!”… Yes, a beautiful moment.]

Oh, man. that brought tears of joy to my eyes. its like watching the ending of a typical disney movie. sweet.
Abe no Tamamura chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
LOL ROFL ROFLMAO That was too funny! I had to stop reading long enough to stop laughing! Poor Kira! Poor Athrun! Poor Cagalli!

They say payback's a bitch, but in this case I'd say it was a bitch (and then some) to those hoping to inflict their vengeance.
findingwhimsy chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Well, I have to say I did enjoy the first one more. The ending wasn't as funny because it was too OCC. I mean, the characters are all exaggerated but the outrageous and sometimes dorky things they do is still somewhat plausible so it's hilarious, but the ending just didn't seem like it had even a tiny chance of happening. I will say that I loved how Athrun kept being punished by accident. The taser to the ass was really funny. Oh and Miriallia as a shrewd bargainer had me laughing.
ZAFT Girl chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
*pokes Nara* I liked the first one better... this, just wasn't that funny... and the whole time I wanted to KILL Shiho, possibly more that Yzak wanted to kill Dearka. Ah, well. Least it's an and srqual type thing.
yutakalamia chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
lol there were a lot of funny parts. Loved Kira; so adorable. :D
Rena Katsueki chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
oh i got your reply thank you for telling me i really appricate it. i love the yzak series i think you should continue (sp?) maybe cagalli will think up something next. or you just just make it one story but do whatever you want i really like your stories though keep it up!