Reviews for Vivi returns
would have been nice except for the Zoro vs Vivi thing...not in a million years can she ever defeat the guy. Granted she got stronger but come on, you could have made it realistic.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
Where the fuck is carue?
Guest chapter 31 . 8/31/2014
I really liked this chapter but honestlh
doubledamn chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
Great, just one criticism. Kuro - Kuro would have thought the plan, he knows how much the Straw Hats support each other and how defensive Luffy got when Kuro attacked his own crew. Kuro would have definitely come up with that plan.
doubledamn chapter 14 . 9/9/2013
Nice, very inspirational and very much like Vivi. Well done with the capturing the character.
doubledamn chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
Vivi "The Peacock" Nefratati. Bounty - 25,000,000
doubledamn chapter 11 . 9/9/2013
Rarest? So a logia, or a mythical zoan. Or alternatively if you're going for fan-based fruit a Deity fruit. Of course some consider The Buddha fruit, a deity fruit. But I am really interested in what fruit that is.
doubledamn chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
"Won't completely spoil it"? Come on! You practically shouted from the rooftops that he's going to eat a Devil Fruit. I'm going to rule out a Logia, they're too rare for him to find one on such short notice, plus it would take him a few months at least before he had any semblance of control of his abilities no matter what type of DF he got, Kohza didn't really plan this out well did he?
doubledamn chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
Told you.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Kohza is not going to like this. Not at all. Sucks to be him, have fun Vivi.
Hatersgonnahate chapter 31 . 6/8/2013
No! No! No! No! No a million times! Vivi is 100 years far from beating Zoro in one on one fight! It's like you don't know Zoro or what kind of beats he is! No! Just no!
Hatersgonnahate chapter 22 . 6/7/2013
No! Absolutely no! Nami could never defeat arlong! He is not that weak! No just no!
request removal chapter 27 . 6/7/2013
Hey here's an idea! what if you made Vivi's peacock made of seastone? It will boost up their power ;) she'll be able to use them against logia types and other df users!
Jimmy Choo Shoes chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Jimmy Choo Shoes all 30% discount

a href" .net"Jimmy Choo Shoes/a
a href" .net"jimmy choo wedding shoes/a
a href" .net"Jimmy Choo Boots/a
a href" .net"jimmy choo Sandals Champagne/a
a href" .net"jimmy choo heels/a
a href" .net"Jimmy Choo Wedges/a
a href" .net"Jimmy Choo Flats/a
Welcome to our [url href" .net"]Jimmy Choo America Shoes [/ur]Store Online. a href" .net"jimmy choo Leather Sandals/a
a href" . " Jimmy Choo Bridal Shoes/aSliver is a delicate and pretty choice with dresses or pants. These dainty Jimmy Choo Shoes work well with feminine attire, offering an option that works well if you prefer a lower heel.

Roger Vierer Shoes all 30% discount

Welcome to our [url href" "]Roger Vivier America [/url]Store Online.
a href" "Roger Vivier shoes/a
a href" "Roger Vivier Online/a
a href" "2012 Roger Vivier/a
a href" "Roger Vivier flats/a
a href" "Roger Vivier Pumps/a
Hikaru Kurosaki chapter 31 . 6/16/2011
Ok. I understand that Vivi is a skilled fighter and probably a more skilled fighter then she was given credit for in the series and you took advantage of that and had her grow stronger with the help of Chaka. But I'm pretty sure Zoro who has much more experience and strength could beat Vivi regardless. Her smarts may be a match, but I don't think you exploited Zoro's pain tolerance and cutting abilities as much as you exploited Vivi's true strength enhanced by her training. And to repeat, Zoro has about as much experience fighting as Luffy, so in my point of view, there should at least be a line when it comes to things such as that. But I do like most of her moves and usage of the string and am so far pleased with the story