Reviews for Her Protector
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 7 . 9/29/2008
I adore this story!
Kayla2 chapter 4 . 9/20/2008
Very nice story. I love me some Sexis and I loved me some Jarly before Carson took place. You have the relationships of both couples nailed.
tanya2byour21 chapter 6 . 8/31/2008
Oh I so can't wait for Carly's reaction to Jason's news. This is a great story and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep the great writing and please post more when you can.

Tanya
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
My story! I love this one!

He couldn’t explain the flood of relief upon opening the door and seeing her face.

aww, happy sigh. That's beautiful and so jarly.

He knew an outsider would laugh at the idea of Carly Corinthos being someone’s saving grace…but she was his…and she always would be.

I love that line. Its very true. She saves him everytime. And anyone who doesn't think so is not watching close enough.

Carly…the baby, it’s mine”

SOB!

Love LuSam. Swoon.

Jax and Em are sweet together. He longs to be good to her. I like it.

SEXIS! I loved their part. So intense. He wants her bad.

Liz and Nik were nice too. Their bond is so deep. It would be natural to more that inch more into a romance.

Thanks for updating this. This one always makes me giddy.
Elizabeth Perry chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
Pure Love as always...Since you know my heartbeat for this show will always be Sexis I loved the little glimpse into our tortured Sonny's soul...His soul which will always belong to Alexis. Can't wait for more.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
This story is just too awesome for words! The LuSam part was AMAZING! So them! I love that they are going off together. I hope you show parts of what they do on their trip.

Love that carly and jax had their good bye so she is free for Jason.

Sonny and Kristina were just too cute for words! Gh should let them be cute.

There are so many awesome couples in this story. Yay! I can't wait to read more, more, more!
SamMorgan-Cassidine chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
please please write more. are sam and lucky going to get together? this story is really good.
Murgy31 chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
great story!
babiiechica2oo8 chapter 4 . 4/20/2007
Lucky...wonder whats going to happen now! And I think maybe Emily is in denile thinking Jax is the greatest but oh wait she always has been thinking she's "the one" for Nikolas on the show! Bwahahahahaha! Bitch please get over yourself! Carly following Jason I could soo see that and Alan omg he died! Atleast you let him live for a few weeks longer then GH! Lol! Loved it! Love you ubberly more though...seriously!
Heartbrokenhalo chapter 4 . 4/18/2007
Loved this update. Love the part with jax/emily and the part with jason/courtney! You got me hooked on this story. Please update soon!
JC Morgan chapter 4 . 4/18/2007
There are going to be a lot of obstacles for everyone to overcome in the coming months. I think Sexis is the only couple that doesn’t have some major obstacle to deal with.

I love JC! She will be his rock through his time of need…through loosing his father…and it won’t come as a shock to anyone because it’s them…but he still has to tell her about Liz’s baby…and Carly doesn’t exactly like to share…lol

I am so loving everything Lusam! They can help each other through this rough time. Their time is about to get rougher then either of them expect when the truth about the baby comes out…I hope Liz doesn’t take Cam away from Lucky! Sam expects Jason to go to Carly but I think the whole Liz/Nik thing is going to come as a shock to Lucky…but hopefully with Sam by his side and him by hers they will be all right!

Liz and Nik have some major obstacles…like their significant others/best friends…but I suppose everything is a little easier if they move on as well. So as long as Lusam are together and happy and Emily is happy and moving on with Jax then they should be all right to take their chance…

Jax is about the only one that can help Emily through this rough time…seeing as how he’s been there himself! She’s going to need him…loosing her father…Nik…maybe Liz depending on how angry she is at Liz/Nik…

You're doing an awesome job!

I can't wait to see what happens with everyone!

JC
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 4 . 4/18/2007
Yay! So glad you updated this story. I don't mean to pressure you to write more of I just love the way J and C are in this. So true to them!

This Lusam part was amazing

It was his turn to get choked up, “you know when you hold onto sand so tightly in your hand...and yet it just slips right through your fingers...have you ever done that with someone...and it turns out even worse than before?”

WoW! Love that.

And then you started Jax and Em. That could be something good. They can lean on each other when they lose their partners. Smart thinking!

Great story so far.
babiiechica2oo8 chapter 3 . 3/15/2007
You know I wonder if I would have loved Journey so much if I watched Jarly! M it does make me wonder and I think I would actually like them together AS long as Court was with Nik but hey! Anyway I love how you wrote Liz! She wanted to be with my prince! Who wouldnt? And Patrick is all worried for Robin how cute! I got to admit kinda surprised you wrote scrubs! Probably as surprised when you saw me writing Liason! We never said we werent open to other couples that we really dont care for! As long as we dont start writing Nem and Carson for you we are sane still! But on a side note! OMG I miss you like whoa! We havent talked in a few days! *tear* But I have the weekend off so we need to be making up for lost time! But until then I love you mucho! Huggos! Mwah! And update really really soon! I hope your writers block is gone as well!
Heartbrokenhalo chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
I love your story. I love all the couples. Please update soon.
JC Morgan chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
Emily and Jax is interesting...I don't think I've ever seen that one done before...I suppose they do have a lot in common...looking forward to seeing how you progress with this one...

Nik and Liz seemed to have formed a pretty tight bond fairly fast...I mean they were always friends but now there seems to be something more...

hehe I always like Sexis so anything with thing is good...lol Alexis fussing over Carly would be a sight to see!

Ek I love ALL Lusam they are most definitely my new favorite! Besides Peanut Butter M&M's ROCK! Those are my all time favorite!

You KNOW I love ALL JC! lol..ya he knew no matter what he better be walking back out of that building because if not she was going to go in after him! Of course she felt him when he came cause that's just them! They just know each other like that...they are apart of each other like that! He's going to need her more then ever through this time of his father... (

Great Job!

Can't wait to see what happens next...

JC