Reviews for Missed You
rezmutt chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
i liked this story. it has a simple beauty to it.
CharmedAli chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
he he how cute :)
DevineM27 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Very cute, very funny and the perfect ending to a so-so episode. Thanks for sharing.
neptune60 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Excellent - loved it. John and Teyla make a wonderful couple. Hope to see them together eventually on the show. Thanks for sharing.
Jenwryn chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I dunno. I've always been a bit more of Sheppard-Weir kind of girl - specially since Ronan appeared apparently ready-made for Tayla...but on the other hand I quite got into the idea of this story. I have to say though - do you think that all Sheppard did with the woman in the time dilation (Teer), was kiss... somehow, it looked like it was going to go just a wee bit further than that. But perhaps I just have a dirty mind?
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I really like this take on Epiphany. Good job.
ayrstar chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Very Cute!
ManicTater chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I thought it funny that Teyla also had some quiz questions.
DE4ever chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Great little story... how they have felt alone and how they found eachother when he got back... hehe seems he is better at distraction when remembering things ..*lol*

So a sweet story..would love to have a moment like this between them in the show someday... thanks for sharing...keep up the J/T love... :)
spiritedchihiro chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
excellent first fic! A really REALLY enjoyable fic to read! And boy do i wish this scenario were true! all that sheyla love!

very well written story as well and cant wait to read more stories!
sydney1965us chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Wow! This was really very good. Another J/T shippers, YAY!