Reviews for Always You That I Despised
loveaustralia chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I really like this concept. What a hell of an idea for a novel!

Tracyboo
Minker-bean chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Very nice perception with this! It's a really interesting take on their relationship and why they hate each other so much.

Great job. This is going in my faves. x3
sckry chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
This is a great story! I like the take on the connection between Cloud and Sephiroth. Really original, hope to see more from you.
RanMouri82 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Loved the parallel sentences at the beginning and end! We start reading that Sephiroth hates Cloud and probably bring our own ideas to the statement, but by the end realize that he means something very different. I also liked his reference to the dark wing as a symbol of penance; it reminds me of the chains Marley wore in A Christmas Carol, of all things. Nice job! Keep writing!
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Excellent mini story :) A wonderful follow-up to your last great story :)
brave kid chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
wow cool stuff, i always do love your work. these ff7 stories are really detailed and creative. Well i can't wait for your next story ok
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Love where you're going with these two. X3 I like how stubborn your KH!Cloud is, and he's so confused too. XD

Just one little nitpick I have - before it was uh, eaten (for lack of a better term) by the Heartless, Hollow Bastion was called Radiant Garden; that's what all its inhabitants called it. So it just seemed a little weird to me that Sephiroth, reflecting on his past, would call the world by it's new name. *shrug*

Talk to you later!