Reviews for 30 DAYS OF HELLISH FATHERHOOD
H8TER GIRL chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
NICE JOB!
13th emperor of time sparda chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
awesome HILLARIOUSLY awesome please write what happens next
Silverinumiko chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
this should be interesting
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
cute start. but this fic is NOT K. it should be rated T for TEEN because of the f-word.
Dantesdevil1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Oh My...I'm in love with so much. :D You MUST write more! :3

The only thing weird here is that i can't see Sparda swearing O_O

and how old are dante and vergi O_o?

anyway, bye :3
Kaeru-sama chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Yup, it's moi. I just got into DMC a week ago and i love Dante. That badass demon! This was extremely cute! I love this! I really would love it if you continue! Miss ya!
Brown.eyes.and.bushy.tales chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
How long ago did ya write this? when's chapter 1 commin?Sparda's rection was funny good onya hope this is continued
Dark Rose 1559 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Poor Sparda 30 days with his horable evil children. Poor poor Sparda. Great start for the story and what excuse will Eva give him, great now I am curious as hell.
2Judgement chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Oh...my. "Smack daddy up"? Anyone who's not stupid should know why Sparda's fatherhood is hellish. Will anyone survive?
saphira946 chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
ok. i like it. the whole "fuckin'" part could so be sparda. Have you read the DMC novels and the graphic novel. I can't remember in which one, I think one of the novels, it said that sparda was actually cruel and cold:to the point of being abusive to his sons? But i like this better. A nice demon sparda that is terrified of his double troubles(with good reason).
xxAkikuxx chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
love it! XD
dantesdarkqueen chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I think I already do feel sorry for him. Next chapter soon, please!

-Queen
Demerah chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
teehee. Well I wanna know what happens next. The twin terrors at it again. I love these fics.
Chroma Gyr chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Cute beginning. I wonder how Sparda will deal with fifteen days of taking care of twin half-devil sons. lol...This should be interesting
ladyaema chapter 1 . 2/15/2007