Reviews for Anomaly
I love this story some much and really want to read more! Do you have anymore Sarah and Chakotay moments planned they are so cute:)!
Katie chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Plz make more chapters I love this story.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/14/2016
Please make more I love this this is the one with the captain and her daughter on voyages. Plz make more I love this story.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/28/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I really want to read more!
Helenget chapter 16 . 6/22/2016
I love this story. Hope you will continue to write more soon.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/23/2016
PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story and I want to read more!
tasheika.conley chapter 16 . 9/21/2015
WOW I JUST found this story and I love it I know it's been awhile. But will you please continue with this story I really want to see how it ends.
Doc Yewll chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
É muito bom o seu trabalho, continue por favor.
Doc Yewll chapter 15 . 2/24/2015
Eu gosto do Doutor.
Doc Yewll chapter 6 . 2/23/2015
gostei
Doc Yewll chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
Menina incrível!
mbell185 chapter 16 . 2/10/2015
Hi. I just found this story and I am absolutely hooked. I am dying to know what happens next. Your writing style is wonderful and you are very gifted writer. I know that's been 4 years but please continue this story.
Jessica chapter 14 . 12/17/2014
I love your story. It is well written, and I am enjoying the fact that you are including an AU story line, including having children on board Voyager. Thank you!
Etsukoattis chapter 16 . 12/10/2014
You're an incredible individual - your writings have guided me through an incredibly horrid cold, your vivid and involving writing style just the distraction I needed.
I am very sorry to hear your struggles beyond the pen, and really admire you dedication to keeping your fans entertained - and I feel honoured to consider myself one of those fans.
I'm not certain how these sites work, but beyond this chapter I can not find more related works? Did you stop writing on this concept, or am I looked in the wrong place?

More than anything I wanted to thank you, and I hope, even if you stopped writing this story, you still continue to write about things you love
Julie-Anne121 chapter 16 . 9/23/2014
I love this, read it many times now, if only you continued! i really want to see how Sarah will grow and between her, Chakotay and Kathryn. Please Please Continue!