Reviews for Anomaly
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I really want to read more!
Helenget chapter 16 . 6/22
I love this story. Hope you will continue to write more soon.
PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story and I want to read more!
tasheika.conley chapter 16 . 9/21/2015
WOW I JUST found this story and I love it I know it's been awhile. But will you please continue with this story I really want to see how it ends.
Doc Yewll chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
É muito bom o seu trabalho, continue por favor.
Doc Yewll chapter 15 . 2/24/2015
Eu gosto do Doutor.
Doc Yewll chapter 6 . 2/23/2015
gostei
Doc Yewll chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
Menina incrível!
mbell185 chapter 16 . 2/10/2015
Hi. I just found this story and I am absolutely hooked. I am dying to know what happens next. Your writing style is wonderful and you are very gifted writer. I know that's been 4 years but please continue this story.
Jessica chapter 14 . 12/17/2014
I love your story. It is well written, and I am enjoying the fact that you are including an AU story line, including having children on board Voyager. Thank you!
Etsukoattis chapter 16 . 12/10/2014
You're an incredible individual - your writings have guided me through an incredibly horrid cold, your vivid and involving writing style just the distraction I needed.
I am very sorry to hear your struggles beyond the pen, and really admire you dedication to keeping your fans entertained - and I feel honoured to consider myself one of those fans.
I'm not certain how these sites work, but beyond this chapter I can not find more related works? Did you stop writing on this concept, or am I looked in the wrong place?

More than anything I wanted to thank you, and I hope, even if you stopped writing this story, you still continue to write about things you love
Julie-Anne121 chapter 16 . 9/23/2014
I love this, read it many times now, if only you continued! i really want to see how Sarah will grow and between her, Chakotay and Kathryn. Please Please Continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Hi, I just came across this story and I am hooked, however also just realised that yo stopped posting, a chapter per episode may have been a bit much and I applaud your efforts. Can you post just to let us know who Sarah's farther is please, please?
brightflare chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
This is a really interesting story so far, I hope you continue it!
flip6774gmail.com chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
I think that you have a brilliant imagination. Thoroughly enjoying reading this. I have no idea other than the obvious who might be Sarah's father, but she is very like a Betazoid or Guiynan.