Reviews for Mother and Daughter
WillabethForever chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I really like the plot of the story, and I think it was very sweet for Valentine's day, but there were a few things I noticed.

-You didn't put page breakers (ex. "-") to show a passage of time, and it was confusing for a few moments.

-In a few of the dialogues, it didn't sound like what people would say at that time period.

-Elizabeth didn't care about propriety, and she couldn't have cared less for her reputation.

-There were a few areas where puncutation would have been appreciated.

But other than that, very well done. Great story.
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
O, go Will/Elizabeth! I hearted it, very sweet. I could imagine 13-year-old Will and Elizabeth. Lol, shot. D
ThePotterGeek chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
very cute... tho IM 13, and i dont think lizzie would be quite 'in love' with him yet. shes just too young (yes, i admit it, im too young. i dont even like boys yet. cooties! lol). but still cute.
GOGreen13 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
liked it alot!
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
oh lord. that was too adorable.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Oh that is so cute! I adore stories from Will and Elizabeth's childhood, they are just so wonderful!
Shadow Padawan chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Aww!
frenchhornfreak chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Hey... tiz ElloPoppet from hidetherum! I read this story a while back, and thought I reviewed it, but apparently I didn't. It is so cute! I love it! :) And I'm glad we get to see Elizabeth's mom. Great job!
ScarletRosePetal chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Aww! That was so sweet! Great story!
Valentine Vampire chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
aw! How sweet! Reminds me of me and my mom, but my mom doesn't like it. ugh. Anyhoo, loved the story!
musicalprincess3491 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Aw, it's so sweet. I love it. You should write more cute will/liz oneshots like this.

Hillary
Shani8 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Lottie...that was AWESOME! I've already added this story to my favorites and I'm really glad you took up my challenge! Very, very, sweet, and thanks so much for writing and sharing! :)

Oh and we should have your author status up and running soon, at HTR. So I'm totally looking forward to seeing this story posted there too! :)

Wonderful job, and looking forward to seeing more from you! *applause*

Shaliza :)

_

"Believe in yourself, and in the power of your dreams."
Mother Nature's Daughter chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Aw, I love this! It's so adorable, I personally love love love young W/E fics!

I have a whole series planned out about them when they were young, but refuse to start the first one until I've finshed with my other stories, and oneshot mini-series I have going on now.

All for Pirates, too. I need to get out more...

So, Mardi Gras is something done in New Orleans, eh? I've never been there, or learned anything about it . Living in Ohio has a way of cutting you off from the world...

I'm afraid I don't take French; there is a French teacher at my school but I don't know her. I take Spanish, instead. .

That was all in response to the review reply you sent me, by the way.

Here comes the review for this:

SQUEE! That's all I can say, this was a wonderful little ficlet, perfect for Valentine's Day. YAY FLUFF!

Well, the fluff was "young" fluff (hehe) and no "romantic" stuff, but what do they excect? They haven't gotten together yet!

Nope, nope. Cheek kisses are enough to make me "SQUEE" some more, and love it all the same! WOO-HOO WILLABETH!

I need to stop eating so much candy...

I wish I got off for a week, O.o Lucky head. The only thing I'm for in the next to weeks is this coming Monday-Yay for President's Day?

Eh...

I did get two snow days this week! XD I'm a salty sailor at heart, who likes it warm and oceany, but if it gets me off school...Well, then, let the ice fall .

I'll shut up now. *Slaps hand* No more chocolate for Sam!

Hey, I just finished Chapter Fourteen of "Stays in the Caribbean"! I think I'll UD tonight, even though the chapter ended in a strange place...But it was already kinda long and I didn't want to kill my reader's eyes. O.o

Later!

Sam .
Garden Spade chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
You're lucky to get out for Mardi Gras. All we have to look forward to is Spring break in 4 WEEKS! Neway- I loved this! It was so sweet!
Smithy chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Adorable. I work in a rest home and one of the ladies I feed is a dear named Clara Witkowski. She will only have one thing to eat whenever I make her dinner: Peanut butter on white. Once in a while it is something else, but that's rare.