Reviews for The Journey of 1000 Miles
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
Wow! This story is simply beautiful.. I love it..
Sta chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
Loved it!
Abby Lockhart chapter 20 . 2/10/2011
This is exactly what happened before Vegas in the show..FACT! atleast in my mind.

I love this fic so much, this is the 5th time i have read it, the end makes me want to cry every time!

You are wonderful!
BillyJoanCSI chapter 20 . 7/21/2010
Loved loved loved this!
Bocilovegsr chapter 20 . 2/18/2010
This story is just amazing that I am sure will read again, soon. :) Good things you added the epilogue :)
Bocilovegsr chapter 17 . 2/18/2010
Yay, they are awesome :)
Bocilovegsr chapter 16 . 2/18/2010
Stopping and leaving her at that very moment is not a very nice thing to do :)
Bocilovegsr chapter 15 . 2/18/2010
now, that was an unexpected turn :/
Bocilovegsr chapter 9 . 2/18/2010
Very funny, I love this
Bocilovegsr chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
LOL where is the "assume nothing" psilosophy?
Bocilovegsr chapter 6 . 2/18/2010
very good :) Rain man & Chicken, good couple :)
Bocilovegsr chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
LOL They are too cute, it is unusual that they dislike each other, but I really like it :)
Maxd chapter 20 . 3/10/2009
I usually don't like very much pre-Vegas fics. But you have a way to tell a story, I have been caught right away and couldn't stop reading.

I love your writing and your characterization.

Thank you so much.
margauxmoran chapter 20 . 1/29/2009
I so loved this story! I've never read a gsr story before that started out with the two of them disliking each other. It's quite refreshing. I especially appreciated the ending - not too dramatic or overembellished, just hitting the right tone (though I did cry at the end with the ee cummings poetry, it's my fave one).

More power to you!

PS. You put in Philippines in chapter 3. Does it have any significance in your life? I'm just curious cause I'm Filipino.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 20 . 1/17/2009
That was so incredibly beautiful. I do believe this is the first in a trilogy- I'm off to read the second one now!