Reviews for The Arashi Chronicles
someone chapter 32 . 11/4/2007
nice chapter i think hinata should learn some healing-nin-jutsu later ...
Digitaldestiny360 chapter 32 . 11/4/2007
Er... ya... i read this and forgot to review as i was really tired by the time i finished, thanks for reminding me...

Let's see, favorite part of this chapter... the part where Naruto walked in on Arashi and Hinata while they were in the tent. That and the extra part at the end... you made Neji into a pervert, which isn't part of his character, but is still funny to see... or at least, imagine as these are words and not videos
deadly spike chapter 32 . 11/3/2007
Well, sorry for the late review. But I've been busy. But it's nice knowing I've become a regular reviewer :D Anyway, Arashi's going to be hurting at the end of this training segment. Reminds me of the training segment from 6Satan manga (if you know what I'm talking about, good. And if not, its a really good manga that I highly reccomend, written by M. Kishi's twin bro S. Kishi).

To bad Lee didn't escape being injured after all. If it didn't happen against Garra, it happens somewhere else. Like Lee is doomed to be injured at some point in time :(

I wonder if Zankoji will lose his patience again and try to commandier a ship to intercept our heros out at sea. Would be a change of pace (and emphasize Naruto needing those brass knuckles).

Well thats my review, thank you for watching.
Missing Zero chapter 32 . 11/3/2007
That SOB Sasuke Uchiha! I always never like him, in fact, I HATED him! But wat he did to Lee is unforgivable! But for that Lightning group, of course it is lead by a guy who wants to Daimyo or something like that, why didn't I see that coming? But overall this was pretty good, although I would enjoy another Zankoji slaughter, but I don't think he's quite ready for that.

PS: Sorry for not reviewing, I skimmed this chapter before in school but I didn't have time for a review and it slip my mind. Sorry!
Jedi645 chapter 32 . 11/1/2007
Nice chapter. Slightly more... Intimate then what twelve year olds would normally do though... \

Sasame will probably replace Sasuke when he leaves. Man though... Isn't using an assassination technique on a fellow Konoha Shinobi like that against some law? Lee's going to be out of commission for a while because of that.

Wonder whether Hinata will tell Arashi that they're betrothed after the mission or not. Can't wait to see Arashi's reaction though. P

Can't wait 'til the next chapter.

Centurious The Azure chapter 32 . 10/29/2007
Ah, so I finally got to the latest chapter. I've been reading your fic for the past week now and I can say that this is really good. Your Fires of Writing blaze strongly! *Strikes Nice Guy*

Your writing skills are excellent. Everything flows smoothly and it's a nice read. Your fights are top notch. The characters, both OC and cannon, interact very well with with each other. The way you handle the romantic aspect is done well, it doesn't feel rushed. That's a rare thing. My favorite couple in this is Hinata and Arashi they are very cute together.

Arashi's a good OC. He's a very down to earth guy like Naruto. I was afraid that you were going to turn him into a Gary Sue with the Shekkeigan but you seem to have balanced out his abilities. I like him very much.

Just keep on doing what you have been doing and I'm sure you'll be even more of a success. I will be watching your progress intently.

"Yosh! The quality of your work shows that the Fires of Writing are burning brightly within you!" The Azure Beast strikes a Nice Guy Pose with a sudden dramatic sunset in the background. His teeth sparkel with the blinding shine of ten thousand suns!

-Centurious The Azure Cunning Hansome Writing Beast

P.S. Could you perhaps do me the honor of reading and reviewing my Naruto fic? I would appreciate any commentary and constructive criticism you could give me. It starts off a bit bland in the first chapter but I can guarantee that it gets better after the that. I swear on my Nice Guy Pose. *Strikes Nice Guy*
ricaxonal chapter 32 . 10/29/2007
Great chapter! I've really been enjoying it. Keep up the good work, and please don't make us wait so long for the next chapter :P
Chosha Kurenai chapter 32 . 10/29/2007
Interesting...I'm looking forwards to seeing the rematch between the Konoha shinobi and that Zankoji Kumo-nin! and Sasuke's being an ass. Yup, good chapter. hope to see what you do next real soon!
DarkSiren49 chapter 32 . 10/28/2007
ALWSOME CHAPTER...I thought what happened between Hina and Arashi was funny.
NarutoFanBoy4Life chapter 32 . 10/28/2007
lol, nice omake, and yay for Hinata getting something cool... but you could atleast tell us what Naruto's training atleast, or a glimpse of the product like with Hinata's I mean honestly... that's cruel.

Anyway,thanks for the update, it's been awhile but I understand, and I agree, school's a bitch.
Lord of the Morning chapter 32 . 10/28/2007
GAHAHAHA! i loved that omake! neji is lucky chouji doesn't tell tenten. i can't wait to see what you do with sasame. and yeah, school's a bitch most of the time. well, keep up the good work!
Gravenimage chapter 32 . 10/28/2007
Awesome chapter please update soon.
Royal Snaza chapter 31 . 10/25/2007
yo waddup waddup srry i dont have much time im kinda grounded (No comp. NO) anyway i'll just give a shady review...

Awesome chappy!
Tashio chapter 31 . 10/18/2007
I'm really sorry I didn't review for so long. I feel guilty and I also rarely go to Naruto section now a days, but still I like your story, I try and keep a look out of your story more. Anyway, this story is getting exciting and I can't wait to know more. Hope you update soon.
Me chapter 31 . 10/18/2007
this story is really nice, I wonder if I can translate to Chinese and post it on other web sites?

Of course I'll state that it's yours work.
702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »