Reviews for Best Laid Plans
Nana56 chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
Sam's evil when he wants to be isn't he? Haha!

Yep, another 1 hanky story. Very nice.
Jennygeee chapter 4 . 2/20/2007
I'm really sorry, I thought I had reviewed this chapter! I loved it! The way Sam wants 'normal' still but wants Dean there too, I love the idea of them living a normal life, Dean with a job, maybe in security or in a bar or as a mechanic and Sam finishing off college then getting a job as a lawyer. Then them hunting at weekends and just leading as near normal lives as possible! I'd better stop rambling on hadn't I? Loved your story by the way.
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
Just found this story and totally loved it. Dean what were you thinking of sneaking away from Sammy and just leaving him a note! So glad Sam found him! Loved the chick flick moment between them it was so well done, not over the top and so real to their characters! And the end where Sammy got payback by leaving Dean in suspense about the impala! Awesome!
Lady Rayana chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
Very nice, great peek at the emotional fallout without taking it over the top. Very in line with what you see on the show. I love the brotherly bond and you showed that well. Thanks for sharing! Rayana
alwaysateen chapter 4 . 2/16/2007
Great story. I like their discussion. I hope that's what Sam really meant in this episode when he said he want to go back to school, that he included Dean in his plans.

But I don't think so, he was still a lot selfish at the time.

Good job!
heather03nmg chapter 4 . 2/16/2007
So sweet, I love the brotherly love scenes...perfect.
joeysgirl4eva chapter 4 . 2/16/2007
Oh, sweetie! :) Brilliant ending! Got me all choked up. I loved the bit with the boys touching heads like that. Aw...

And Sam not telling Dean about the Impala? Bad Sammy! lol

I can't wait for your next story!

*hugs* joey
Poppyflake chapter 4 . 2/16/2007
Very good - I thoroughly enjoyed it. But it was very cruel (if justified) for Sam to wind Dean up about his car!
alwaysateen chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
I love so much that episode but it finish too quickly. So I always jump on the new stories about it and yours is great!
ILoveMyFish chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
Great; please continue _
joeysgirl4eva chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
Dammit, girl, you made me cry! But no, me crying over a story is a very good thing. :)This one is emotional just like the majority of this second season has turned out to be. And I've bawled over 13 out of the 14 episodes shown so far. Anyway, what I'm getting at is this is just brilliant. Can't wait for more!

~joey
heather03nmg chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
Awesome job, I just love your stories...lots of angst, my favorite. Write more soon!
Vee-sama chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
Wow that was a quick update, I like it like that, great chapter too, keep it up
Mj chapter 2 . 2/15/2007
I am really enjoying your story. Good old self sacrificing Dean. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Jennygeee chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
Love this chapter! I'm looking forward to what Sam has to say to Dean!
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »