Reviews for Broken Mirror
Smoking Panda chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
For some reason, I find this rather creepy, but I like it! -
CrystalAngelNeko chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
**blinks** That was writeing is always so good. **blinks** But I just don't know how I feel after this short story... I don't know what I should feel... maybe I feel a little depressed because I don't know what I feel... blah. I'm writeing circles. I'm sure you know what I ment .

Always

Crystal Angel Neko
rabid behemoth chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Whoa. That ending was...weird. Not sure how I feel about it...I'm not even sure how I'm SUPPOSED to feel about it... _

Eerily enough, I had just read another dark fic not two minutes earlier featuring Riku committing suicide, closely followed by Sora. (Insert Twilight Zone music here) So, for a while there, this one looked liked the reverse-a coincidence that would've been downright creepy. If it weren't for your surprise ending, I'd probably start thinking that KH writers were all conspiring against me or something...x_x

Hmm. Thinking about it that way, the ending was definitely original. I've never read anything like it, in fact. And it definitely makes this fic stand out as far as suicidal!Riku fics go, which is always a good thing. Well, I guess I've inadvertantly made my decision about the ending then, huh? I like it. X3
StarlingStorm chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Oh...that was so sad! But it was VERY good! Riku should have took the pills an followed Sora, but i am kinda happy he didnt...Im sorta confused about the ending though... GReat job though! I LOVED it!
Mimi chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Sorry, too lazy to log in. This was lovely. Once again your language is beautiful and uncommon. This one made me shudder at times - in a good way. "Inch by forbidden inch" was my favourite line, I think. It's gorgeous and completely sexy, and I heart forbidden love. The end was cool - ironic in a sense. Sort of sad, but... Hm... I don't know what to say, other than I commend you for taking such a unique approach when so many people are writing the same old stories and characterizations over and over again.
TenkunoMeiou chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Oh...Angsty...Made me more depressed! ;o;! Darn you and your good writing! -saheks a fist-