Reviews for Addiction
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
You do know that sugar doesn't actually make you fat, it just rots your teeth.
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 3/26/2011

Seriously, least go see a dentist and EXERCISE if you're going to be eating that much sugar for the rest of your (grievously shortened) life...otherwise we'll all be worried about you.
AngelicRose8 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
The thought of L trying to give up sugar is funny. And I loved the part "It's repulsive, and supposedly healthy. There's carrots in it, sesame seeds. Carrots belong in cake and sesame seeds in a pastry. Seaweed belongs in the ocean, but apparently this is all meant to go in his stomach. Great."

That made me laugh.
WithABunny chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Aww, and he tried so hard, too! But finally, he had to succumb to withdrawal. Darn. Oh well - L wouldn't be L without his beloved sweets, anyway.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
LMAO...hehehe, oh man, that was AWESOME, poor L...

StarFilledNightSky chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I was suprised he lasted as long as he did. This fic was super. It has L being human, I doubt there arn't many of us out there who could live on a diet like his without contantly knocking at deaths door.

I could picture L behaving that way, from his sugar withdraw. It is really hard to give up something you love, and can't live without. Well good job on the fic! C:
TwistedLilBarbie chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
XD Fantastic.
DaydreamerGal chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
okay... I don't really know what to say about that... -squints-
beyondormason chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
The second I saw the summary, I was like "Wha? Pft! No WAY."

Haha, that was interesting. Never thought I'd witness L going through withdrawal. Of course, we all know L would never get diabeetus or anything. Because he is JUSTICE. So it's 'kay.
Crazy Manga Girl chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
My eyes widened at the summary at this.I was like "L can't give up sweets! It ruin EVERYTHING." But he went back so I'm proud. . -coughBIG-L-FANcough- Raito, I mean "Light" wasn't in this very much I see hm. That's okay he's not that important. -is officially crazy seeing how Death Note is based on Raito getting a Death Note.-

Well this was very cute keep up the good work!
Suimuran chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Aw, L just cannot do something as difficult as giving up sugar! We all can understand that...anyway, this was really well-written, Poison love it!
joseph-dreamer chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Great story! Really funny. I love L.
write25 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Very well written and very amusing! I'm glad you had him go back to sugar in the end, otherwise it would have been unlike him. I think this one's going on the fave list. Great work. ~Mariah
Kid9535 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Dude! That rocked! Never seen L go so violent over deprivation, but I guess that's what happens, bet the same thign goes for Mello...hehehehehe. Gotta go write somemore! AHAHAHA, Im crrazy... oh wait...*favs* kay bye!
Caliguana chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
i love it i never would have thought of L off sweets. i wonder if this would be teh true L if he did go off sweets, it was wel written and wonderfully thought up good job~!