Reviews for Why Slytherins Are Sexier
Clarine chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
un petit bijou d'humour. Excellent !
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
The whole section of text below "Not for the first time" is gone.
Crazycally chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
well that was interesting to say the least :)
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Loved this! :)
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
ROFL I am so faving this story. XD
Cascaper chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Fantastic, again. Although I rate that last line a slight eyebrow-raise...but as there's no other blatant hint of Snape/Hermione pairing, I let it pass. And anyway, I love it too much to care.
love.Chika chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I think I almost choked myself laughing! Gorgeously written.
Petticoats chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Wonderful, truly, but the last sentence: "' It was only when I'd been reading to" is that a cut off AN, or part of the story?
Bar Sira chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
With all due respect to Professor Snape, I think he was rather overthinking the matter. There's a perfectly simple reason why Slytherins are sexier than other wizards: They're aristocrats. Aristocrats (in fiction, anyway) are always sexier than ordinary people. Every romance novelist knows this.

-Bar Sira
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
fab, absolute awsome!

the topic is hilarious and snapes explenations are just haha

love it

he proved his point :P

Madame Minuit12
RavenclawRocks chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Great story!

I am a proud Ravenclaw here, and in my opinion-no offence, if you're a Slytherin fan, but in my opinion, NO HOUSE IS BETTER THAN RAVENCLAW! I am a Ravenclaw in all the sorting hat quizzes, and I love learning-like a typical Ravenclaw.

We're the smartest of all four houses, so we Ravenclaws ARE DEFINITELY THE BEST!
Kin Pandun chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Fun. I love this argument.

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Definitely well-written, but I only thought the Quidditch description part was amusing.
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Wow. That was insanely brilliant. In a way, I have to hate you for it, because now I will never be content with "normal" grade Fanfiction again.

Again, wow.
mimbulus-mimbletonia chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
slytherins win, they are the sexiest!

lovely little ficlet type thingy :D