Reviews for Twisted
winged demon wolf chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
lovely. i like the whole twisted thing. very well written. wish there was another chapter thou (
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
o-o whoa. That was awesome.

It was really.. Nice, for lack of a more appropriate word. XD
kuroange1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
A... Very interesting way to love someone...
123OpHeLiAc456 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010

in the words of Cartman:

Kick ass.
The-Icon-Girl chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Wow, really great.

I am grinning in the most...twisted...way right now. And I can't figure out why.

Awesomeness has been acheived. Yay!
daintypeony chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
it's so sweet, the way kenny loves kyle...But I don't like how Kyle takes Kenny for granted: put him aside for two years and then come back as soon as Stan dumps him... I don't know. It just does not sound right.
shannello chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
oh..

wow.

incredible. fucking incredible.

this is art!

beautiful art.

:D

and kennykyle is an advantage!

i like stlye, but it's taking over...

:]

ahahaa.

you're a great writer!

you should keep popping out these oneshots!
TheXYZ chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Woah.

That Kenny was VERY different that most Kennys. He was more of a Cartman... although technically, Kenny can end up like that.

!

Although I must say... I LOVED IT! Ha ha, maybe I'm twisted too! XD The writing was amazing. PLEASE, PLEASE write more fics!
Vampire Toy chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I loved that so much! You write twisted so well :D Kenny is amazing in this. I loved it
Spuffy57 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
That was really good and creepy!
loopibird chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Spooky.

OO

But really, really well written and vivid.
Solitaire's Mornie chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
This was kinda creepy in a totally awesome and horrorshow (omg, I'm speaking A-Clockwork-Orange-Nadsat!).
Vivera chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
yeah Kenny's totally for Kyle. nice story love da ending :)
Indiana Beach Bum chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Whoa ho ho! What do we have nyaw? Kenny thinking he's God, eh? I must say, this saddens me, for I do love my Stan/Kyle at all times. And parts of me wants to strangle Kenny cause he's so smug. Look at him! All "I told you so", even when he hasn't told him anything. He sat by and did nothing but wish bad things upon the couple. So I SHOULD be happy for him, that Kyle has finally 'come around.' But I'm not. Not even in the slightest.

I'd say he's twisted. Love makes you do pretty twisted things, wouldn't you say? If he really LOVES Kyle, and isn't just infatuated with him. Cause that's what it seems like to me. You don't hurt the ones you love, even if they are hurting you. You just...don't.

And, for the record, you're not WITH someone for two years because they are some "fun thing". Stan loved him. Was Kenny really God? Or at least had a sort of power? Sometimes I question your methods, whether this was an underlying attempt to show us the power of Kenny. Hehehe. Then I think, nah, it's just some teenage boy's arrogance. Then I don't know. Then I give up on trying to think about it, cause its just a story after all :) And a good oneshot, at that. You're just popping 'em out.

Can I request a sole Stan/Kyle one in the future? I know it's not your favorite couple. Or maybe even a Stan/Kenny one. Hehe. That would REALLY mess you up, huh :P