Reviews for Her Eye's
JamiNMiller chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
write more
JamiNMiller chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
that was a funny chapter, i liked the part where ron asks Anne if she ate a bear, lol
KPKaila4EVER chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
Please finish! Okay how about someine else finish it! I beg of you. Im obsessed with this plot. Im sure someone has ideas...hint hint
JP1124 chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Love this story but I hope u do finish it 1 day
Mengsk chapter 8 . 2/13/2009
Who is the blind one indeed? Though I'm sure some protective feelings are also getting in the way. Neat line by the way.

It's always a neat picture in my head when Kim and Rufus have a conversation.

I do get the feeling your're still unsure where to take all this though. Never mind anything epic, I'd cheer for a sweet, homely ending.
Gaara0Pawn chapter 8 . 2/11/2009
I'm a writer too so I'm not going into any, "Wow it took you long", or "Finally you updated".

All i have to say it, very nice chapter and keep up the chapters we all love your stories.
Travis Hicks chapter 8 . 2/11/2009
Good you updated Her Eyes please make more please update as soon as you can
theotherdave chapter 8 . 2/11/2009
Thanks for the update. I wonder if Ron will stop being clueless.
Mr. Wizard chapter 8 . 2/10/2009
"Why won't he see me? I mean, I'm the one who's blind, not him."

Wonderful line! I believe this must be the main plot line you'll be working on. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do now. Where did Ron come up with that kind of fundage? How is Kim going to set about winning his heart?

Glad to see you posting again.
Gaara0Pawn chapter 7 . 10/5/2008
Please, we all need you to update. You seriously got me addicted to this Story, its so cute how Ron and Kim are together but are still not at the same time.
Mr. Wizard chapter 7 . 9/29/2008
Still really looking forward to see where you're going with this one.
theotherdave chapter 7 . 9/29/2008
Short but its progressing nicely. Will kim ever be able to see? If so would it be because of Mystical monkey power? Will Kim and Ron confess their love while she is blind and cant see Ron?
Mengsk chapter 7 . 9/29/2008
Hmm... Her Eyes was updated. Hang on one second.

...

YYS

...

Kiba huh? That name is familiar. Neat line with the "read to me, rub my back, sleep with me and make me breakfast." Kim must be frustrated Ron's not getting it. Shoot, what if she said that not knowing her father & mother were around. Or Bonnie.

Blush thing was cute too.

Where to go from here huh? Not many threads to pick up on when the main character is blind. Let's have a brainstorm here.

- I figure the action ending would be pull a Daredevil and have her become a blind superhero.

- Happy ending might be that Ron raises enough money to fix her eyes. Or maybe forces Drakken to build some gizmo. Possibly a nice scene where she see's Ron for the first time.

- Tragedy? Kim hit by a bus? No, Rufus would spot it. Ron hit by a bus!

Or tragedy in that she sees Ron just once before her eyes fail again? Actually I like this one here. I peg that as favourite.

Simplest option I can think of would be to have a villain kidnap Kim. When Ron comes to the rescue, he gets his ass kicked. Kim feels her way around, picks up a led pipe, swings and gives both Ron and the bad guy a nasty headache.

Drakken & Shego would be good option for that. It would be amusing to see a disabled Kim still nail Shego.
Big Snakeman chapter 7 . 9/28/2008
My thought about getting help would be, first, you need to stop using Naruto references for teacher names and even then you should at least figure out their surnames and not use their given names. Ino's surname is Yamanaka and Kiba's surname is Inuzuka. Even if I hadn't read the summary for your other stories, you're making it too obvious that you're a Naruto fanatic. My second suggestion is that you could make Kim similar to Matthew Murdock, in that he used his other senses to guide him when fighting. And before you ask, Matthew Murdock is the Dare Devil. And finally, you really need to do a grammar and spell check because I've seen so many misspelled words and places that need a comma or a question mark.

- Big Snakeman
robzone chapter 7 . 9/28/2008
hey don't worry about short chapters. but when are you going to bring wade into the mix.