Reviews for Swanheart
Lady Asrai chapter 20 . 3/30
I wish this was truly the anime ending. Everything, from your OCs to the music to the characters, was perfect.

Thank you for this wonderful closure to an already brilliant story.
Princess Hephzi of Arendale chapter 14 . 3/23
So cute! But its gone a bit Luke and Leia with Ahiru and Mytho. At least it was only a one sided crush but...eugh. Anyways loving the story!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/6/2015
Princess Tutu needed this. Fakir needed this. Ahiru needed this. And I really needed this. Your story fit in so well with the canon plot I had no issues making the transition in my head. This made the story whole for me and for that I'm very grateful to you. Thank you.
Sarah chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
If this story is on anime show what would Helios, Ruza and Demi's voices would sound like?
Guest chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
Do a secrol of the story by having a family reunion
Anon chapter 15 . 3/27/2014
I'm going to be honest here. The complete overuse of Japanese honorifics in this fic has killed the Japanese in me. I know it seems appropriate since it's an anime but for heaven's sake, please look at the setting of your story beforw making your character call someone hime or ouji when they're not even in a culture inspired by Japa .. It made reading this a horrible experience aside from the barely thought out plot and retcons.
Soralover94 chapter 19 . 1/25/2014
Omg! This is such a BRILLIANT piece of art! Literally, I loved it to peices! I can imagine how long it must've took you to write this so I salute you! Definitely *****/***** star quality! :)
UTHEMAN chapter 20 . 12/24/2013
I always get nostalgic reading this story, it reminds me of the time I thought that fanfiction always would be bad.
Until one day my big sister forced me to read it one day, you know what it's not every day I find something as good as Swanheart though I do find some gems now and then.
But I think the best thing that has happened is that I made some really cool friends, i've shared ideas and opinions with them.
Something I thought I never would do.

Thank you for inspiring me to write and I hope you have a Merry Christmas.
Ebil Stasia chapter 20 . 8/1/2013
That... was beautiful. This is now my official headcanon for the show.
QueenOfCastles chapter 20 . 5/28/2013
I absolutely loved this! I sat here crying! Dearie me! I seriously enjoyed this I only wish they could animate it just for you because you deserve it ! Thanks for making a ending that is worth it.
f1reb1rd chapter 20 . 2/26/2013
So beautiful! The whole thing was so in depth, 100% true to Princess Tutu as a whole and true to all the characters. Rather than a fanfiction, this story seemed to be a seamless extension to the series, giving the main characters the ending they deserve. I especially loved the part where Ahiru tells Fakir she loves him... it's exactly how I pictured she would say it!
kwiluvu chapter 20 . 11/28/2012
This was possibly the best story I have EVER read. Honestly, I'm not exaggerating at all! It was amazing and wonderful and I can't find any word brobdingnagian enough to explain it! Great work :)
kwiluvu chapter 14 . 11/28/2012
... A love story?

Haha, sorry I wanted to finish the question you always ask at the end. I like this, its really good! 3
Yanna Blake chapter 20 . 9/11/2012
Thank you thank you! This is the best Fakir and Ahiru fictions i have ever read. I gasped i cried and i smiled. You should be come a professional. No lies. Oh i love this. Im crying all over again. :,D thank you again.
FeyAnime chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
This is probably just a coincidence, but "Tier" also happens to be the german word for animal. (pronounced like the english word tear btw)