Reviews for Swanheart
Wiccacat18 chapter 20 . 4/25
Love the poem you have here at the end. It is very sadly sweet.
Sarah Crozier chapter 3 . 4/14
I can hardly imagine how the new characters voices would sound like.
Christine chapter 5 . 12/8/2016
Is there a YouTube video ? U always put a time for music so I was wondering
Renee120 chapter 11 . 11/5/2016
OMFG I totally called it! I knew Ahiru was Odette! Totally called it, I LOVE this story!
Reiko x 3 chapter 20 . 9/10/2016
What the hell is wrong with me that it took me so long to discover this anime?! If I'd found it sooner I could have found this story sooner. Eh, better late than never. This is going on my favorites. By the way...I like Nightwish too. If I ever write a fic in this fandom I will probably use Nightwish songs as the theme...or Within Temptation songs...or both. Hm... I can see potential for a story under the theme of 'Hand of Sorrow'...and 'Truth Beneath the Rose'...and 'The Promise'...and 'The Crow, The Owl, and The Dove'...and 'Alpenglow'...and 'Wishmaster'...and all of them woven together... Hm... The muse now sings her siren song and calls for me to weave the threads of fantasy once more. To be a writer is to create worlds both beautiful and terrible. ...I love it.
Lady Asrai chapter 20 . 3/30/2016
I wish this was truly the anime ending. Everything, from your OCs to the music to the characters, was perfect.

Thank you for this wonderful closure to an already brilliant story.
Hephzi - Ruler of the world chapter 14 . 3/23/2016
So cute! But its gone a bit Luke and Leia with Ahiru and Mytho. At least it was only a one sided crush but...eugh. Anyways loving the story!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/6/2015
Princess Tutu needed this. Fakir needed this. Ahiru needed this. And I really needed this. Your story fit in so well with the canon plot I had no issues making the transition in my head. This made the story whole for me and for that I'm very grateful to you. Thank you.
Sarah chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
If this story is on anime show what would Helios, Ruza and Demi's voices would sound like?
Guest chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
Do a secrol of the story by having a family reunion
Anon chapter 15 . 3/27/2014
I'm going to be honest here. The complete overuse of Japanese honorifics in this fic has killed the Japanese in me. I know it seems appropriate since it's an anime but for heaven's sake, please look at the setting of your story beforw making your character call someone hime or ouji when they're not even in a culture inspired by Japa .. It made reading this a horrible experience aside from the barely thought out plot and retcons.
Soralover94 chapter 19 . 1/25/2014
Omg! This is such a BRILLIANT piece of art! Literally, I loved it to peices! I can imagine how long it must've took you to write this so I salute you! Definitely *****/***** star quality! :)
UTHEMAN chapter 20 . 12/24/2013
I always get nostalgic reading this story, it reminds me of the time I thought that fanfiction always would be bad.
Until one day my big sister forced me to read it one day, you know what it's not every day I find something as good as Swanheart though I do find some gems now and then.
But I think the best thing that has happened is that I made some really cool friends, i've shared ideas and opinions with them.
Something I thought I never would do.

Thank you for inspiring me to write and I hope you have a Merry Christmas.
Ebil Stasia chapter 20 . 8/1/2013
That... was beautiful. This is now my official headcanon for the show.
QueenOfCastles chapter 20 . 5/28/2013
I absolutely loved this! I sat here crying! Dearie me! I seriously enjoyed this I only wish they could animate it just for you because you deserve it ! Thanks for making a ending that is worth it.