Reviews for Yue and Julian Switched!
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
Awesome eight chapters.
EspirituDelMar chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
Loved it! And this last chapter above the rest, 'cause it's just HILARIOUS! Especially the last part:
"The battle continued for a whole hour…Its epic legend is remembered today at Readington High School. We will never forget those who sacrificed their lunches to choose the side that they believed in. We will remember…."
lol :)
LillyGirl310 chapter 8 . 11/8/2011
Lol this story was sooo funny and the last chapter with the food fight was so funny I can not believe that Yue did that to that girl but at least he got her to chose a side as for the girl Lita it would of been nice if she could stay in Readington and became Yue's girlfriend but she had to leave but I am sure Yue will someone soon that will like him for who he is.

I hope you can write antoher story that follows on from this one and as always I will review it.

Till Next Time
Zuzanny chapter 8 . 5/14/2009
That food fight scene made me laugh!
burgundy eyes chapter 8 . 1/27/2009
i absolutely adored your story. it was so hilarious.
burgundy eyes chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
oh. yue sweared! that was another great chapter.
burgundy eyes chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
haha. i was like the goally, laughing my butt off. that was a great idea. very funny.
Hanzo823 chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
Omg. That was so funny! I lol'd through the entire thing. Sometimes I love my overactive brain and this is one of those times. You provided fuel for awesome mental images.

You are a truly awesome writer! *thumbs up*
NamineFlower chapter 8 . 2/10/2008
LOL Wow that was funny
NamineFlower chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
LMAO

When Kero went "Psyche!"

I LAUGHED SO HARD HAHAHA

And it's like 1 AM while I'm reading this...so I woke my sister and parents up hehe

Omg some of your stuff is so funny. I imagined Clow pushing Yue off a cliff and cracked up so bad. Hahaha.
Ex-Shark-Virtue-005 chapter 8 . 10/4/2007
LOL that was insanely funny! I can't see Yue getting involved in a food fight but hey you never know! Great Great story!

K.F.1
Nikokami chapter 8 . 10/2/2007
WET WILLY! WOOT! WOOT! 'wipes a tear from eye' that has so much tradition behind it!
Nikokami chapter 3 . 10/2/2007
flap his arms? I hope Madison taped that down... so that later when they are back to normal Yue gets to see how wonderful he looked!
sabrina-diamond chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Sakura: “AH! THIS IS TOO WEIRD! IT’S SCARY!”

XD Too right, and I liked how Julian reacted and crossed his arms, I hope Yue and Julian get back to normal... but wait, aren't they the same PERSON? uh oh
Spidey meets Wizard-Theif chapter 8 . 10/1/2007
Awesome! Food fight! AWesome job!

-WT