Reviews for Death's Poison
Brint3453 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
you can't tell if this is Raven or not, but a good one shout, you could of put this anywear and people would not know if it was teen titan or not, but i still like the idea.
Truth Bender chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
wow, it's great that you decided to share this with us, you are really honest too...i will add you to my fav lists D

Truth Bender
Tikaani chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Wow...that was really good. Even if the little boy wasn't real, I feel so sorry for him, and others who have to suffer just like him. I can not stand people who drink and drive. Personally, I think the punishments for that should be much worse...my aunt died at the age of eighteen because some drunk truck driveer crashed into her car on July 4th. Thisstory is totally going on my faves list. Would you mind if I printed this out and showed it to my friends? Don't worry, I'll make sure you get the credit for writing it, but...we're going to high school, and I know drinking seems popular to teens. I just don't want anything to happen to my friends. If you don't want me to print it, just message me and I won't, I promise.
RisenGrave chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Not Teen Titany but very good. Do you have any idea if this story is true?

RG
bbissocute chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
wow. that was very sad. but nice. i feel so bad for the boy. awsome job with it though. keep up the good writing!

bbissocute

ps. just wanted to say hi and let you know i checked out your profile before you thought i was insensitive because after you pouring your heart into those wonderful reviews, i didnt take the time to check out your stories. i look forward to more of your spirit-lifting reviews. thank you again,

bbissocute
Affrettando chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Very touching... Sad stuff make me cry... dang it, I hate crying...
Arcaten chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I think I read this story before, same characters and all. It's bittersweet... Thanks for putting it up.
TreenBeen chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Wow... that is amazing. Isn't it wonderful that people are that caring?
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I can DEFINITELY see Raven doing this. Definitely.
ZaDR chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Reported for being offtopic.