Reviews for Is It Over?
NekoVampirePrincess1990 chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
You need to work on your punctuation marks.
DChan21 chapter 15 . 1/27/2014
This was such a nice story! I really enjoyed reading it! Great job!
Ayamehanachi chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
I don't know if you still write stories or not, but I love all of your fics I have read so far. You're the best writer I have ever come across. I love the Seto/Joey stories the most. This story is soo adorable! I love mpreg. It's cute that they became a huge lovable family after moving in with Faust and Morty. Helga is my most favorite character! I've never been a fan of oc characters, but Helga has personality! Jefferey is awesome too! Seto and Joey's baby is gonna be a heart breaker! I'm having a major fangirl moment right now xD I just love fanfiction and your stories so much! I hope you continue writing.
GibsFunc chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Hi

I am not doing this to be mean but to help you become a better writer. While I read this chapter, I came across a line where Mokuba talked and then walked away... Don't mix both talking with a plot sentence. It can be confusing and just sounds weird. Instead just say "Here this will answer all of your questions. I can't stand to be in the same room as you" Mokuba screamed and walked out of the room. Or something like that.

~Jay
IntoTheWilds chapter 15 . 2/3/2012
lOVEEEEE THIS FIC! :)

It was really good, keep up the good work Oh! and if y'all have a moment check out my brand new fic, read and rate...? Pllllease! I'll love you forever if you do!
dancing elf chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
a really sweet story
doraka90 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
OMG. I love the concept of your story and I am not bashing or flaming but the way you wrote it sucks so bad. Its the little things that make it seem that way. The grammar was okay even with a few mistakes, who cares. Its the way you write the nicknames through out the story like when mokuba is talking stop using mokie so much unless one of the characters use it and it can't be kaiba because is so not his personality. That and the so much crying from seto and joey repelled me because its so overused and ooc. Everytime I kept moving through the chapters that was what really bothered me. So it you revise and have it betaed then it will be more in character. OH and no more 'puppy' references to joey, yuck.
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
loving this seto u suck luv u joey
Yaoi-Lover66 chapter 15 . 8/19/2009
I LOVED IT!
Sumoko-chan chapter 11 . 8/5/2009
If its a privet jet, you don't have to have tickets.

I might have read it wrong, but you wouldnt be able to hear the heartbeat as soon as the enbro is inserted, you have to wait awhile for that to happen. I forget how long exactly, but I'm sure its a cupple of weeks atleast.
Sumoko-chan chapter 8 . 8/5/2009
You really need to fix your quotaiton problem.

Other then that its been pretty good.
peachescream232 chapter 14 . 8/5/2009
This story is so beautiful.
peachescream232 chapter 15 . 6/9/2009
Aww, what a sweet story. Thank you so much.
mushwooms chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Get a Beta or learn to spell and use proper punctuation,grammar,and tense.
nequam-tenshi chapter 15 . 11/24/2008
great story but how come they cry so much? I know Joey would since he is the "mother" but Seto? It just seems so out of character for him.