Reviews for Unbroken Circle
Moi chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
wonderful story, I loved it
delladella chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
You know, I drop by this section every so often, holding out hope I'll find a good, coherent, thoughtful fic with Luther in it. And here at last my search's paid off, because this is it!

I really enjoy your sense of Luther's character; it tracks right along with mine. The fact that you're willing to seize on the dichotomies between Luther and Fayt and Luther and himself—god or devil? or simply a man?—made this story all the more enjoyable.

In sum! I've been a total Luther fangirl ever since I played SO3 and so utterly starved for good fic that I'm sparing you the public nitpicking that being a copy editor all but requires of me. I'm indulging my inner fangirl—for a good cause!

The dialogue was fun, thought-provoking, and overall natural. I love how you've set up this piece to explore this cynical but ultimately magnanimous side of Luther. The piece stands alone and carries off a sense of real completion, too, unlike so many other oneshots I've seen. Of course, that's not going to stop me from entreating you to keep writing, is it?

Answer: not a chance!
Some Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I have to get this out: You are an amazing author. I've read conversations, and it is among my favorite fics. And this is just as good. The idea of a philosophical Luther is intriging, and interests me immensely. Luther was portray as a loon in the game, and Fayt as too idealisitc. The two of them together in your fics complements them perfectly. I'm not a fan of yaoi, and I've only read one truly yaoi story. But you may become the second.

The religious debate in this story hits hard, and it left me wondering if the man was Luther for the first few paragraphs. I was certainly glad it was. I wouldn't want Luther as a good guy, he should keep his egocentric quirks, as should Albel. It makes them more interesting than any other character. But Luther's journey to understand captures my interest. The theories you throw out, like Luther tapping into an alternate universe, is something I never considered, and would like to see explored.

In a nutshell? Keep writing. I'm on the lookout.
ciacconne chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
XD I love the fact that Luther and Albel don't get along. XD
Black Jackal chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I like it. Luther granting miricals like a true god, wait he is god (star ocean takes place in the futer and if your wierd enouph to lose all sence in reality and think star ocean is reality then you would think luther is god.)