Reviews for Rin's Words
TemariFire chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I love this one shot too! It was so cute! You have such great stories! You are now my new favorite author!
apoorva chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
you are one of my top favourite authors!1 i just love your stories and i have read almost all :) :) i too am obsessed with sesshomaru and i like his protective aura :) that is why i like sessh/rin in non romantic way too coz he protects her not like a father but like a mother!because mothers esp lionesses,dogs,etc are so fierce when it comes to their young ones :)

great story...pardon me if i haven't reviewed all your stories but i will never forget them! also i like your pen name !
Amozon28 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
omg yyyyyyyeeeeeeesss! thank you! ive been haunted by those same thoughts and they've been driving me CRAZY! plus im obsessed with Sessomaru and rin and just had to know when she started talking and what his reaction would be! thank you!
JellyWinchester chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This is wonderful! Do add more chapters fren:D
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I really like this one. I agree, Sesshoumaru needed to be in thoise episodes or at least an explinactio as to how he 'aquired' Rin. Great explinaction
sesshrin devoter chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Sessh had made Rin felt loved, cared and protected, whatever had happened in details I didn't think too important, but of course leave many rooms for fictions.

As Rin said, she kept talking when she was alone so that she didn't need to be frightened of being abandoned again...

She was so happy around Sessh... He gave her security and she was running, jumping, singing, playing...He resurrected her but also gave her back her full childhood.
Taraah36 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
and their off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of oz..ok don't ask it just came to my mind and i had to ..if only rin knew just how much sesshomaru really thinks about her
Animaker131 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Wow! First Fanfic? Fantastic job! I've always wondered what could have happened between those episodes. V Very cute! You do such a wonderful job portraying The trio. I just love it!
Spinel Dragoon chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
i love it
ishmaranara chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
A good version of the missing section of the series.
Tjix chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
For your first fanfiction, this was quite impressive. My first was... pitiful. This nicely filled the gap between episodes.

Ja ne,

Kinkatia chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I LOVE it! Wonderfulness! And it makes sense, too!
whatsername911 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Great job! I've been wondering what happened during the gap too!
moonlightshadow1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
That was so KAWAI! Great job.
sugarsweet pie chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Loved it X3 especially how characters stay in character. The story seems as if rumiko could have introduced it herself, and im glad. It gives me a better idea on how sessh accepted rin to follow him, and how rin spoke for the first time.

“I shall return in the morning. Watch the girl.” I loved this. Made me picture there was a time when Rin didn’t have a name, and was just “a girl”—no attachment to sessh whatsoever. Cold, but the truth. She was once just –some –girl, with no name.

Also, when he cocked his head since she was humming. “that was new” is a simple and very informative sentence; it says he was in shock as well as us readers, who’d expect her to talk at some other point in the story or whatnot. Its also humorous. I’ve only seen sessh act surprised (and then it was a mild-expression, as well as very rare) and here he voiced it.

Then, to finish things off, Rin said at the end “lets go”, mirroring what sessh would always say. (kids—they learn from everything they see and hear—awe). So then sessh repeats, "Yes, let’s go.” So touching he included all of them, and himself, in the “lets”.

I’ll keep reading stories! very cool.