Reviews for It's Valentines Day!
Acting-Singing-Bella chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
hey you!

that was actually adorable!

I loved it!

so sweet and romantic!

keep it up hunn you got talent :)
MyShipIsUnbroken chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
that was so sweet *gushin it out* how romantic was the end cause from my point of view it was
Heart of a Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Nice story Love the part where she beats the crap out of speedy and Robin I love That LOL Keep wrighting Becose you are great.
kAthleen chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I LOVED IT!I DON"T CARE IF SOME PEOPLE SAY IT WAS MUSHY!IT WAS REALLY SWEET AND NICE!I LOVE THAT SORT OF ENDINGS!THANKS SO MUCH!
macsauce32 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Lots of drama, but really good.
Cyansilent chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
(THIS IS NOT A FLAME.)

I think your english is not so good so i would encourage u to brush up on it and stuff.. Or get a beta if your english is not good. In case u dunno wad is beta.. its someone who helps you to correct your english mistakes or wadeva in ur fic..

I would be willing to help you if u wan.. xD
I Laugh at ur Pain chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
ok... so you asked me to check out your stories and i'm starting with this one. this is not a flame, more like constructive critizisome. (I can't spell for beans) \

i don't know if there is something wrong with your computer, but the sentences should go all the way to the end of the page. Also you used to "s wrong.

Example:

"Because if I truly didn't like or love you I wouldn't do this(he grabbed her face and gently kissed her(yaa))" - that is what you put.

Now this is what it should look like:

"Beacuse if I truly didn't like or love you I wouldn't do this," Robin said before he grabbed her face and gently kissed her. (yaa)

Other than the wrong use of "s it wasn't a bad story. I would say to read other stories and learn from the way the author writes.

I hope this helps you out.

~The one and ONLY, I Laugh at ur Pain