Reviews for The Sky Was Crying Again
Qmickey chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I LOVE SORAXKAIRI! They make such good couples...you did real good...it's just why so quick couldn't they do something that turns them on really well...like she offered him a towel and when he was drying himself his shirt was off...something like that...sorry...but its really good!1
Phoenix80hp chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
aw! this was very adorable! Finally I'm finding good sxk fics! I've been trying to find good ones all weekend and I finally found some good ones yay!
Ryfee chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
aw so cute!

and how everything changed! lol. at first kairi hated storms, but then she loved 'em like a fat kid loving pancakes. lmao.

fluffy. cute

and stupid sora. xDD;

keep writing!

mchlv;felia.
AstonishedOwl chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
-is trembling rather dangerously-

-face turning red-

GAH! I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANYMORE!

SQUEE! -echoes- Squee! squee! -Glass shatters-

that was the cutest oneshot i have read in a while, seriously. i mean, it's just your style, the feelings, and my mind won't come up with the words!

this is just too cute. i have to fave this, seriously. and i'm watching you...-evil eye- -adds to alert list-
time can take its toll chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
When Kairi started freaking out, I thought of Haruhi from Ouran. And that just added to how awesome I think this oneshot is.

I don't really have much to say. I'm tired. But this really is great, and the ending - the whole thing, more like - is absolutely adorable. :3

Adding it to my faves, it's just so cute.
FallArbor chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Nice story !_!

I appreciate the non-yaoi stories that still exist...
WitchyElphaba chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Ahh, wonderful fluff!

Nice little story!
Gray-Rain Skies chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Aww...

This was very cute. I love how dependable and affectionate Sora is. Very nicely written; great job,