Reviews for Valentine Wish
SOSO AWSOME KITTY chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
PLEASE FINISH I NEED 2 NO WAT HAPPENS IN THE END!

ITS SOSO GOOD!

the story
What the chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
*blubblubberblub* WHY! Why must you torture us so! You last updated in 2007! ** Please, I'm begging you! UPDATE! I love the idea, everything! Your writing style is fast, and unrushed! Beautiful! Wonderful! AMAZING! Don't keep us waiting, for we have waited for 4 long, painful, agonizing years! DON'T MAKE ME GO FEMIO ON YOU! OLE! *bull painfully crushes my ribs*
Breeluv chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i freakin hate cliffhangers espcially when a story is this good
Leaf chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
omg... next chapter... please. DDDDx PLEASE! IT'S BEEN YEARS!
dragonflyer30 chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
-_- i am going to kill u ... I WAS CRYING GETTING READY TO READ THE NEXT CHAPT BUT IT WASNT THIER ! but over all its a rockin story plz continue
Lexiconish chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
You lied. It's been years. I want to see the ending. Update. Other wise, I shall consider your promises permanently broken.

Kura
hirahira chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
why haven't you updated? ;_;

this is one of the few PT fics where Ahiru turns back into a girl that I actually like
The 2786 Project chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
I luv your story- so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE IT! And I don't think you're a b1234. I wonder what's going to happen... sigh
lifeofdolphin chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
Love the story, Please update quickly!
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
This is an EXCELLENT idea! I like it a lot. :)

I noticed that you haven't updated in a long time, though. Do you need someone to bounce ideas off of or something? I'd be more then willing.
Kiwi Curry chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
D:

Darn you!

I've been getting /obsessed/ with Princess Tutu fanfics lately, and whenever I come across a good one, it hasn't been updated in a year or two.

Grr.

I need to know what Uzura does.

Desperately.

This still deserves to by in my faves, though. X3
Full Shadow Alchemist chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
(too lazy to log in..)

...you were saying about a speady update?

It has been a YEAR. And I want to know how it ends, because it is such a clever idea. So GO AND UPDATE NOW!
CamiCw chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
I have just started reading and...

GOD I'M LOVING IT! DONT MAKE SO MUCH SUSPENCE!I'M DYING TO READ THE NEXT CHAPER! SO...

dont take too long to update exep if you have a spiration bloking or you and writing 2 chapers at once or... making the greatest end ever!

well you hv plenty of excuses to use...

anyway keep on the good work!

Camicw
Jen chapter 3 . 3/15/2008
Uh, I know that patience is a virtue and all that, but are you ever going to update? Because I really, really want to know what happens next. Just wondering.
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
Curse you, Thoughtless7! Good chapter though. I mean except for that HUGE cliffhanger! But at least she told him. And patience is a virtue.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »