Reviews for Priam's March
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2019
nice bible reference
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
I love this pairing and I love the way you tell their story. It's in character and a solid plot. Figures Tom didn't really need help, and thank you for giving him the capability to love. I loathe the stories that don't. Thank you for sharing!
JustDots chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I don't necessarily ship them...but nor do I deny they have chemistry. And you did an EXCELLENT job of pulling it off. Going into my faves for sure!
8thweasleykid chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
so sad
frouwe chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
The relationship you fleshed out between the characters was lovely, pretty believable. Minerva and Tom might be slightly out of character, though, specially Tom. It is possible to see how he would evolve into the Voldemort we know, he just doesn't seem to fit completely with the Tom Riddle from the book, he's less sinister.

The 1948 scene was the best. The dialogue was great: "Look at you." "Later." Also Tom's reverence for Dumbledore, it's important you didn't leave him out because he was such a big influence in both of their lives.

That passage you put at the beginning was one of my favourite parts form the Illiad (possibly the only time Achilles was unselfish). It's funny how Tom is at the same time the Achilles and the Hector to Minerva's Priam.
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Minerva is out of character, she's to mellow, and McGonagall is her born name. She kept in when married
Squibstress chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Beautifully done.

You've fleshed out a believable relationship between a realistic, human Tom Riddle and a flawed Minerva.

Added this to my LiveJournal rec list of Minerva-centric fics.
Recipe chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Oh scheissseeee. Is that it? There's got to be some kind of sequel in which she meets him again in the Harry Potter era D: D: You don't want to leave me alone to my thoughts, do you?
Jenny Joker chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
This was absolutely stunning and I'm so glad I came across it :D
Charlie.aus chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
so beautiful
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Oh, such a heart-wrenching ending, but then, that's unavoidable with this pairing. I love how you incorporated the flashbacks, they fit perfectly into the story, and the characterisation. I adore the last line, where Minerva thinks that the one thing she doesn't regret is having loved him. So sad, poor Minerva!
wigglesfunk chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
How wonderfully tragic! I love this story, your writing is superb and that made it even more realistic. Great job!
Eusebius chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
This is pretty fantastic. You handled the characters so perfectly, especially Riddle. It had all these little hints of his coming evil-doing, and really adds some depth to Minerva's past. The chronology was a tiny bit confusing at first (I had to look back and check the dates), but in the end the order of the scenes really makes sense, and they really build up to the end. Great job.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Interesting plot bunny and the spelling and grammar were good.

But, the story dragged and I found myself not caring by about two thirds of the way through.

The time warps didn't help and the convoluted story arc was just too much trouble with so little engagement.
MistEternal chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Wow, definitely a good piece. And one of the first MM/TMR fics I've read. :) It is definitely an interesting pairing and I enjoyed your take on it.