Reviews for Experiments of an Illicit Nature
Chazz-It-Up chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
this is funny.. i noticed u haven't updated in a while? why?
LadyAssassin27 chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
That was soo funny! I fell out of my chair [litrilly [sp?]] I hope you write more chapters this is one funny story.
Kurusniku chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
LOL *snorts* Isaak is a sneaky little bugger, sending all those beans to the AX. Trying to imagine Abel consuming a few too many. Scary stuff. LOL

I could almost feel sorry for Dietrich, thinking about the crash, but nah.
Celebrusc chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
hahaha*snort*ah*chokes on jeliy bellys from easter and lives* this is so funny I LOVE IT. XD
deppforever07 chapter 2 . 4/18/2007
FABULOUS! Dark chocolate covered espresso beans are my friend and apparently Dietrich and Abel's too. Just make sure Dietrich doesn't accidentally buy laced marijuana. _ Yay for drugs!
Tenka-chan 2lazy2login chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
*has an athsma attack from laughter*

OH.

MY.

GOD!

That was hilarious! You have the best Dietrich and Isaak fics I've ever read! I guess I just love seeing Isaak as more of a parental figure than a lover. For some reason, he's always seemed to be more of a mentor/father to Dietrich to me than anything else. Anyhoo, I loved this chapter and I can't wait until the next one! I can't wait to see what Isaak does when he catches Dietrich with pot. That should be an epic lecture!

Wonderful Job!

Much Love

Tenka-chan
grahamsmoon chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
I laughed until I had trouble breathing.
Rizalia chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
This story is hilarious! Though I have to wonder how much money Dietrich'll have left by the time this is all over, or if Rozenkruez will pick up the tab. (Probably not...)
GraphiteHeron chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
That was HILARIOUS. I can't imagine the havoc caused by not just Dietrich, but Nightroad too... Eep. Funny, but still, eep.

I can't wait for your next chapter. I trust it'll be hilarious too. I trust it'll be even funnier actually. See ya then?
umeko chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
Dietrich is in a bit of trouble. How *nice* of Isaak to share with the AX team. LOL.
KuroSakura-chan chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
My gods, I know what it is like to crash after a caffiene (sp?) high and you captured it pretty well. I really, really liked this chapter and am looking forward to the next one.
Sheridan chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
yummylittlechocolatecandies *bounce bounce*

I know that stuff- they taste not that good but are highly addicting. And they are a combination of caffein and sugar. Dear gods.

I really think a hyperactive giggling Dietrich is very... disturbing.

In an amusing way.

marijuana. bah, I don't like that stuff, my brother used to smoke it a lot and it stinks.
deppforever07 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Well of course you know I love it. I just wonder what's going to happen next... *grin*
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Interesting... is forensics class fun?
Celebrusc chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
this is good. plz update soon