Reviews for College Daze
AlexisWiggin chapter 15 . 7/21
Okay. this was hands-down AMAZING!
Okay, I just found this by happenstance and it is amazing. Definitely in my top 5 favorite Zutara fanfictions. SOKKA AND IROH ARE PERFECT BY THE WAY. LIKE LITERALLY PERFECT. That last chapter had me giggling so hard with Sokka. Anyway, this was a great read and I hope you continue with a sequel! I really liked the whole MySpace thing with Katara and Zuko and I wished it went on a little bit longer or that we got to see more of their messages. Maybe you can do a one shot of the *bluespirit* asking her 20 questions and her responses (when they were still talking and she didn't know that Zuko was the bluespirit)? Loved this (and sorry I'm reviewing as a guest, I'm not on the fanfiction app at the moment and had to post my review as a guest). Good luck in future writing endeavors and again, this fanfiction was great!
JazmineKiller chapter 15 . 8/11/2014
I was so disappointed that I couldn't find a modern au after reading a few before, then I saw this open and waiting for me. So awesome! 3
Guest chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
As someone reading this in 2014 the references to MySpace and IM are nostalgic and adorable.
PurseMonger chapter 15 . 4/24/2014
This was cute! I really like how you used all the canon references in your story.
MyLifeInLyrix chapter 13 . 11/23/2013
AwesOme. I lOve it!
xTroublesomePersonx chapter 14 . 10/13/2013
Wow, that was an awesome story! I think it might be one of the best Zutara stories I've read in a while. You did an amazing job making everything seem modern, with Iroh's tea shop as a cafe, Jet and his Freedom Fighters as a band, and the Blue Spirit as a cartoon character; not to mention that everyone was in-character, there were no plot holes, and the grammar was close to perfect. All in all, job splendidly done! This story is going straight to my favorites. (:
Shalafhsjs chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
Katara annoyed me in this chapter. She seriously overreacts to everything an she was sooooo dramatic. She never had asked for his real name or anything online so how is that "betrayal"? It just made me cringe -.- And I almost wanted zuko to tell her to just stfu. Good story though :)
distantsilhouette1999 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Amazing. This is so amazing.
Separate Entity chapter 14 . 12/20/2012
Man, Sokka…
I loved the Zutara fluff!
Separate Entity chapter 13 . 12/20/2012
Suki and Aang are great. The Freudian slip about Sokka being an idiot was funny.
I was half expecting the librarian to walk in in them there.
I don't want this story to be over!
Separate Entity chapter 12 . 12/20/2012
Well, holy crud.
I wonder if or how this is going to work out.
And Jet got what was coming to him. Good.
Separate Entity chapter 11 . 12/20/2012
Gah! *reaches through the fandom window, slams Jet's head into a marble counter, pulls hand back, walks off humming innocently* There, I feel better now.
Separate Entity chapter 10 . 12/20/2012
I adored this chapter.
Wonder what Jet is up to.
Is Katara ever going to find out who bluspirit really is? Also, when is she going to return the towel?
Separate Entity chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
This is awesome! And Jet is kinda a jerk.
You put that sunscreen thing in there just to tease us, didn't you.