Reviews for College Daze
Honeybadger chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
Lovely updatey goodness. I really enjoy this fic, it is so intricate, but you still manage to make the plot clear. The bold IMing was a good idea.

Eagerly awaiting the next installment.
Lady Sayomi chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
omg, wats gonna happen at the beach? ive been reading ur story religiously, its OFFICIALLY now my favorite. please update soon
LovelyLadyJem chapter 8 . 3/6/2007
Loved the chapter, can't wait for another update! :)
icedragoncat chapter 8 . 3/6/2007
I love you right now. :D

I'm particularly liking the long chapters and howe well it's written. I don't think the pace is too fast or slow, but perfect for their - relationship.

I'm drawn to how polite you make Zuko, it seems so him. (Nevermind that in S1 canon wise he was a rude little brat...S2 he got better XD) I also really enjoy how you're teasing us with Katara and Jet's past. LIttle but here and tease! (I really want to know!)

So, they're going to the beach and Jet remains the little stalker he is. (andomgahZutarabikinaction!) Er - update as soon as you can. :)
Canine Cadaver chapter 8 . 3/5/2007
i'm so excited that you put up the new update. this is one of my favs. i like modern twist stories. hurray
powderedsugar chapter 8 . 3/5/2007
this is so great but it is late and i need sleep keep it up!
Kohroxmysox chapter 7 . 3/3/2007
Don't worry about the fluff. Fluff is good. Unless it's early fluff between the two main characters. Early fluff between side characters is ok though. Another exception to the unofficial "no early fluff" rule is if the chapters are kind of longish such as this one. Short chapters and early fluff make for a pretty crappy story though. This story has been given the unofficial seal of approval from the CPEF (Comittee permitting early fluff). Even though it's not a C2, it's something I just made up on the spot right now because I felt like submitting a long review. Anyway, on non-fluff related buisiness, loved (hmm, back to fluff already?)this chapter, keep writing!
danyan chapter 7 . 2/28/2007
I really think this is going somewhere and I can't wait for more! Hormones... Gotta love 'em. Unless they happen to you. Then they suck! XD
Irrel chapter 7 . 2/28/2007
Loving it! _ I especially liked Jet's band, it was as if I could hear them... oh, so many good mosh-pit memories XD
only16andloney chapter 7 . 2/27/2007
katara's going crazy!
BonitaChickia chapter 7 . 2/27/2007
awesome chapter! yes we are seeing that zutara we all know and love and i love the parts with zuko being embarrassed and silly. awesome job and keep it up :-)
SexxiNElusive chapter 7 . 2/27/2007
thank you for updating! this story is like the only thing i can look forward to in my life rite now...besides avatar season 3...BUT YEAH! KEEP UPDATING! THIS STORY IS SO ...CLEVER!
amythyst chapter 7 . 2/27/2007
This is great! Keep posting!
Lady Sayomi chapter 7 . 2/27/2007
ah! this is one of my FAVE stories now...and ur not gonna update until the weekend? *sigh* o well...let it go. ok, im better, just make sure u update soon! lol
moor chapter 7 . 2/27/2007
*love love love* the little additions you made thoughout, teasing about Jet/Katara's past relashionship! XD *Squee*

(I did notice a few typos/comma errors, though - sorry, I'll be more attentive next time!)

Can't wait for more! Thanks for sharing. _