Reviews for College Daze
Kohroxmysox chapter 6 . 2/25/2007
Ya, Sokka's hysterical isn't he? Love this chapter. Oh! Before I forget, You're not the only one who reads irrel's AU! I saw a video advertising it on YouTube and decided to watch it. That led to reading the AU, which led to obsession. Anyway, keep writing!
SexxiNElusive chapter 6 . 2/24/2007
AH! you are so good! i would never have been able to do that! keep writing! ah! UPDATE IT's KILLING ME!
Sakurablossom9 chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
Great chapter!

Overprotective Sokka. lol
danyan chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
noted... octave... gotta love the band geek humor!

This is a good job so far and I can't wait for more!
only16andloney chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
guess she doesn't know that zuko was the guy from the net.
BonitaChickia chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
well i must say that i loved this chapter! i love the parts with sokka and suki...silly boys are always trying to hard. lol and jet...what to say about jet...other than hes big trouble but i hope we see him again ;-) anyways awesome job and update soon! :-)
Harlequin Jade chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
well what do you know, zuko actually had fun. And he liked it! lol! I really liked this chapter. Jet is one of my fave characters so any story with him in it, is my kind of story! Update again soon!
missmarymack06 chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
Thats great! Just love how you put stuff from the show in to the story. Like Professor Wu...and the bouncer..this is great keep it going!
moor chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
Oops, just noticed I missed a few things! (E-mailed you)

Also, LOVE the additions you made! They really help bring things together! XD
Canine Cadaver chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
whoo moshing. Always a good time and it would be better if Zuko always saved you when you fell
Harlequin Jade chapter 4 . 2/20/2007
wow. I like Professor Wu! So does Zuko have any friends at all? Or is he kinda like the loner freak nobody likes? Update again please!
Irrel chapter 5 . 2/20/2007
I loved the AIM part _ For some reason, I cannot imagina Zuko using AIM at all lol This is getting really interesting!
Irrel chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
I guess I wasn't the only one that decided to give Katara the last name Kuruk lol

I like were this is going, they hate each other so much XD It will only make it more interesting! I have one more chapter to read but I gotta sleep now!
BonitaChickia chapter 5 . 2/19/2007
wow...i really really liked this chapter! i like that in this chapter we see that zutara that we all know and love :-D anyways i seriously cant wait till the next chapter :-)
Kohroxmysox chapter 5 . 2/19/2007
Wow,I am so glad I found this! This is the first AU I've ever read and I'm really enjoying it! As soon as I figure out how to upgrade my security software I'm so writing my own AU. You've inspired me! Keep up the good work! And no, I can assure you that mine will be different. Really different. Same ships though!
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »