Reviews for College Daze
blonde-gal chapter 7 . 2/27/2007
Amazing. I love the little fluffy parts, and everything that happened between Zuko and Katara being, "the library's fault". Great job, update soon.
amber128 chapter 7 . 2/27/2007
I'm really liking this so far! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Legacy of the Avatar chapter 6 . 2/27/2007
Very creative way to give Smellerbee a name...
Honeybadger chapter 6 . 2/26/2007
Wow! This is one of the best AU's I've read. I like how subtle the references were. I'll be waiting as paitently as I can for the next chapter.
Lady Sayomi chapter 6 . 2/25/2007
whoa, good story! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE update soon!

poor zuko, a loner! lol, jk
Kohroxmysox chapter 6 . 2/25/2007
Ya, Sokka's hysterical isn't he? Love this chapter. Oh! Before I forget, You're not the only one who reads irrel's AU! I saw a video advertising it on YouTube and decided to watch it. That led to reading the AU, which led to obsession. Anyway, keep writing!
SexxiNElusive chapter 6 . 2/24/2007
AH! you are so good! i would never have been able to do that! keep writing! ah! UPDATE IT's KILLING ME!
Sakurablossom9 chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
Great chapter!

Overprotective Sokka. lol
danyan chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
noted... octave... gotta love the band geek humor!

This is a good job so far and I can't wait for more!
only16andloney chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
guess she doesn't know that zuko was the guy from the net.
BonitaChickia chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
well i must say that i loved this chapter! i love the parts with sokka and suki...silly boys are always trying to hard. lol and jet...what to say about jet...other than hes big trouble but i hope we see him again ;-) anyways awesome job and update soon! :-)
Harlequin Jade chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
well what do you know, zuko actually had fun. And he liked it! lol! I really liked this chapter. Jet is one of my fave characters so any story with him in it, is my kind of story! Update again soon!
missmarymack06 chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
Thats great! Just love how you put stuff from the show in to the story. Like Professor Wu...and the bouncer..this is great keep it going!
moor chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
Oops, just noticed I missed a few things! (E-mailed you)

Also, LOVE the additions you made! They really help bring things together! XD
Canine Cadaver chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
whoo moshing. Always a good time and it would be better if Zuko always saved you when you fell
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »