Reviews for College Daze
only16andloney chapter 5 . 2/19/2007
omg! i can't wait to see what her reaction's gonna be.
moor chapter 5 . 2/18/2007
Mosh pit! Mosh pit! Mosh pit! :D

(jk)

Looking forward to the concert!

Thanks for sharing. _

(PS: Small crit: Zuko seemed OOC... In both how much and how emotionally he spoke with Iroh, and also how he had such a strong online presence... It just seemed a bit excessive. But it's just a small crit, sorry!) ;
sakurablossom101 chapter 5 . 2/18/2007
Yes Zuko listen to your Uncle!lol

Great chapter! I can't wait to read more!

Till next time!
danyan chapter 5 . 2/18/2007
I want those Blue Spirit PJ's! Aargh! Oh, good chapter. I really am enjoying it. Can't wait for you to update!
danyan chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
This is great so far! Can't wait for the next chapter!
BonitaChickia chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
O sparks are flying! they hate each other right now and i love it...that makes them getting together all the better lol anyways awesome job and update soon :-)
sakurablossom101 chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
Great Story!

I like it alot!

I can't wait to see what happens next!
only16andloney chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
this is gonna be one awesome story! and it was surprising that the 2 of them became partners...infact, it was very predictable, but i still like it.
moor chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
Actually, I had my students pair up on the first day to exchange numbers with their seat-mates so they could get their homework from each other in case they were absent. XD But I had a small class that term, only about 20 students, so everyone knew each other after 2 weeks. Those students were a LOT of fun! XD I miss teaching.

I think you did a great job with this chapter - especially with the hints that Aang's gonna be joining soon (I laughed when I read the 'dorky scooter' part!)! :D

thanks for sharing! _
BonitaChickia chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
wow i really liked it! its different and i loved it! i seriously cant wait fir another chapter! awesome job and update soon :-)
Harlequin Jade chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
Can't wait for the next update! I really like this story. I wonder, Is aang gonna be in this too? well just thought i'd ask...
only16andloney chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
awesome! i love AUs!
Canine Cadaver chapter 3 . 2/16/2007
i like the fact you gave zuko a childish side with the comics. it makes him seem more real ya know. i love comics. "smile"
danyan chapter 3 . 2/16/2007
This is great so far! Keep it coming!
moor chapter 3 . 2/16/2007
Bubble tea! OMG, I love that stuff! XD And your section about Zuko's Blue-Spirit-birthday-pjs from Iroh is da pimp! XD

It's nice to have background on the chars - don't worry about taking things slow. Trust me, the best return comes from a good investment. _ Take your time and build - it'll make a far better story than something rushed.

Can't wait for the next chap - thank you for sharing! :D
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »