Reviews for College Daze
firequeenAzula chapter 9 . 7/16/2007
omg i love you so much that was the best i'm squealing my head off ;) oh and i wouldn't mind seeing zuko without a shirt

firequeenAzula chapter 8 . 7/15/2007
jets a player/jack ass too bad cuz i like him in avatar evan though hes dead now *sniff sniff its ok all be fine )

ao yeah gots ta keep readin

firequeenAzula chapter 7 . 7/15/2007
oh things are heating up sokkas getin on my nerves but whatever. i like how both are starting to notice eachother and both don't know why its fun to read)

-zula

ps good job now i'm hooked its geting good ;-P laters
akanekai chapter 14 . 7/14/2007
I really enjoyed reading this story. You started out with an interesting idea and continued to built on it throughout the story. Zuko and Katara's personalities were close enough to the actual Avatar show, but you added some traits to make the characters your own. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.
wastelander1230 chapter 14 . 7/14/2007
yeah sequel this realy was a good story
firequeenAzula chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
i saw no messups so u get a vertual cookie ) oh by the way i don't know if ya got it but i sent a message ta ur email so yeah )

volpescura chapter 14 . 7/13/2007
Thank you so much for the wonderful read! Great way to end it. Can't wait for the sequel. Good luck with grad school and your marriage! congratulations!
SexxiNElusive chapter 14 . 7/13/2007
dang that was good! and OMGG your getting married? congrats! well anyway, i cant wait to read the sequel, sokka, zuko, azula all in the same house...scary!
SexxiNElusive chapter 13 . 7/13/2007
THAT was so good! i have never read a better AU than this! i liked all the frustration and bad situations till it all led up to this! my suggestion for your maybe-squel would be to bring Jet back and have him screw things up a bit, that would be interesting! lolz hope you write more, not just of this story, but other ones, i like your wiriting style!
firequeenAzula chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
well that was good agin some small messups but i think everyones smart enough ta figure it out must say that i luv aunt wu glad ya added her *smiles well i got yer message so i'm gonna review on every chapter look for me c u then ;)

-zula

ps oh the old project stuck together thing very nice

pss zukos a jack ass so far
deliberate mistake chapter 14 . 7/13/2007
Awesome epilogue, I like how you showed Iroh and Sokka's reactions, it was really sweet.
deliberate mistake chapter 13 . 7/13/2007
Aw, that was a really great ending.

And yes, please make a sequel! And make it Zutara-y, too, that'd be great.
AcuteSensibility chapter 14 . 7/13/2007
Absolutely wonderful story! Here's hoping for a good marriage, a good sequel, and a zutara-filled third season of avatar!
moor chapter 14 . 7/13/2007
It was an honour and a pleasure! _

BTW, great additions and smoothing-you really brought the whole thing together, and it read marvelously! (That jibe at the beginning w/ Suki was spot-on! XD )

Thanks for sharing, luv. :) I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve next. _~

Also, if you want any help / comments / any feedback on the first few chaps before you re-edit and re-send 'em to this site, send 'em my way. I'd love to go over 'em (and massacre them with my own loving 'attention', hahahah)!

-mm

PS: Congrats on the fanfic award! Post a damn link to the site or the announcement, wouldja! :D
crash and burnn chapter 14 . 7/13/2007
i hope your marriage goes well and hopfully your inlaws dont kill you.

and wouldnt it be funnier to say crazy brown chinaese or japanese midget or so. m i dont know, i am just thinking. dont mind me. and i am so looking foward to your next story.
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »