Reviews for College Daze
firequeenAzula chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
hey i'm new to the whole fanfi thing too but i hav ta say that ya really r good at writing way better than i am ) i'm gone keep reading cuz this is an awsome story good job.

by the way there were only a few small mistakes nothing major so no worries ;) c u around i'll be on the look out for more of ur work

ps i like how ya added names frome avatar it made it feel like it was tied to the original story some modern zutaras strugel /w that
Lady Sayomi chapter 14 . 7/13/2007
Crazy brown midget? Omg, that's hilarious!

You are definietly the MOST talented writer I have ever know. Your writing is funny, creative, endearing, and factually striaght. By that I mean you know how to keep everyone in character! Please hurry with the sequel, I don't think I can wait for long.

toonfan820 chapter 14 . 7/13/2007
omg i cant believe its over!0...i loved this story soo much and this last chapter was hilariousxD...i loved how you left the ending open for a definite sequel, which btw im very excited about, im definitely putting you on alert!...cant wait!
BonitaChickia chapter 14 . 7/13/2007
aw i love the ending! thats all ill say casue thats all thats needed! awesome job and i cant wait for sequel!

P.S. Congradulations in advance for getting married! thats so great and on going to grad school. I'm starting school in the fall and theres so much to do. I gotta commend you on starting school and getting married, i hope everything goes amazing for you. Good luck
I'mCalledKitty chapter 14 . 7/13/2007
Wow, this story was amazing and VERY well written. I loved reading it and I can't wait for the sequel. Congrats on getting married and keep up the good work with you fan-fics!
Kohroxmysox chapter 14 . 7/13/2007
OMK! (Oh my Koh) Congratulations on both the engagement and finishing the story! It's awesome! Hey! I finally got up that AU you inspired me to write! Thanks! This story deserves cookies! I look forward to the sequel!

kit kat coco bar chapter 14 . 7/13/2007
ya, at the end im thinking...sequel? then i read ur a/n and sayed dat you are going make on! WO-OH! can't wait for it! i loved you whole story by the way,reall good!
blonde-gal chapter 14 . 7/12/2007
I can't wait for the sequel. Great job with this story it was amazing.
Zombie chapter 13 . 6/27/2007
Having Azula come into everything would make things, in my little opinion, interesting. This story was excellent, dying for a sequel.
Kohroxmysox chapter 13 . 6/9/2007
Aw, loved this! As for a sequel, OMK! (Oh My Koh) I would totally read a sequel! Hm, what would I like to see... How about... OH! OH! OH! Ozai has to go to Ba-Sing-Se on buisiness and brings Azula! Ty-Lee has a gynastics compitition against BSSU, and Mai... just decides to come because she's bored. Just an idea. Can't wait for the epiologe!
zutarian4life chapter 13 . 6/7/2007
i luv dis story and u r such an awesome writer! i wood definitly read the sequel!
The Zutara Critic chapter 13 . 6/7/2007
i'd LOVE a sequel... and it could be about dealing with siblings, or Ozai... and stuff. but zutara would be nice. YAY COLLEGE DAZE!
kit kat coco bar chapter 13 . 6/7/2007

loved the last chapter though!

totally like my #1 favorite fics

plot was

Lady Sayomi chapter 13 . 6/6/2007
Omigosh, you did a great job on this last chapter! Literally, this is the best AU I have EVER had the pleasure of reading. I am very impressed with the amount of emotional toil you managed to put into this chapter without making it completely melodramatic. AMAZING!

Bring the smexy Zutara. :)

EmilyxSarah chapter 13 . 6/6/2007
hey! your fic was great! i just spent the past 2 days reading it :D.

you should definitely do a sequel! some sokka/suki would be pretty cool, but there has to be tons of zutara goodness.

great job, again!