Reviews for College Daze
moomoo chapter 13 . 6/6/2007
Ahh! It's over! Oh my gosh. This has been so much fun to read. You have done such an amazing job. Can't wait for the epilogue!
Honeybadger chapter 13 . 6/6/2007
Wow I can't believe it's over. It has been an emotional rollercoaster ride. Congratulations!
volpescura chapter 13 . 6/6/2007
Awesome chapter! I loved it. Love the way you write Zuko, seems exactly how he would act(very in character.)

I just want to put my vote up for a sequel! There are not enough AU's, and yours is definitely one of the best. Besides, we need a sequel with more Zutara moments (especially like that last one ;). (Tossing in Jet would spiced it up too.) So basically I'm begging for a sequel.:)
AcuteSensibility chapter 13 . 6/5/2007
*fangirl squeal*

i feel so much better now, thanks so much for this wonderful story! and i could totally go for a sequal-pretty please?
Kitten at Heart chapter 13 . 6/5/2007
toonfan820 chapter 13 . 6/5/2007
omg no this cannot be the end! i thought you would have at least ended it with their presentation or something!...cant wait for the epilogue!...I WOULD LOVE A SEQUEL! would be better if they were still in school or just at least not that much in the distant future...and it would be nice to also see some more sokka/ would be funny for sokka to find out that katara has yet another boyfriend, though this one might actually last a very long time _...i love this story and im looking forward to your promised 'smexy zutara moments' lolz]
icedragoncat chapter 13 . 6/5/2007
So much love! I left you a review at LJ and so you know my thoughts on the chapter and epilogue business.

SEXY chapter...though the Zutara in it could have been just as sexy. ;) (But that's what the epilogue is for right...? X) X) X)

You go girl, what a stud! :D
uffda1nat chapter 13 . 6/5/2007
Yay! The happy ending. Great job on the story as a whole. I would read a sequel though i'd prefer it to focus more on zutara than other pairings. can't wait for the epilouge, update soon!
Renuki chapter 13 . 6/5/2007
*cheers happy at the ending* THAT WAS AWESOME! :D

..And, if you do make a sequal, I think I might want to see Azula. :D
BonitaChickia chapter 13 . 6/5/2007
omg i sad to see it end! i loved the story and cant wait for the epilogue! and yeahh i would totally read a squeal! anyways awesome job on the whole story! you have a real talent! keep it up! :-D
blonde-gal chapter 13 . 6/5/2007
It's over? Why? Anyway it was great, amazing, absolutely fabulous, fantastic and tons of other adjectives that would take me too long to type. I can't wait for the epilogue. As far as the sequel goes, if you have a good idea or get one from a review I would say go ahead and do that. If not maybe do a series of oneshots in the college years facing the pair like-aniversaries, graduation, family problems. Maybe stuff that doesn't have a good enough story arc to warrant it's own sequel but it has enough merit to get a fluff filed one shot. But in any event it is your choice. Great job and I can't wait to read more of your stories.
moor chapter 13 . 6/5/2007
Yay! Sexy 10! XD

Bravo on your chap! _
requiem chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
i dont know how u balance work and writing and most likely school at the same time. i cant do all of that without losing a lot of sleep. so kudos for u for being so productive. and wow. this issue escalated extremely. but the truth was definitely due soon. tho the whole time i kept expecting azula and all them to show up. or something. but im an angst whore so u can c y id think that.

one other thing.. whenever im watching an awkward conversation/moment in a movie i always cover my eyes cuz i just cant watch it. i can only listen to it. and u wright awkward moments so well that im covering my eyes while im reading the fic. which never really works out cuz i cant listen to the words if its a fic. so im trying to cover my eyes while peeking thru my fingers and reading. its pathetic. and hilarious. thot i should tell u ur great writing makes me look like a complete idiot
toonfan820 chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
only 2 more chapters? no...i love this story soo much. please tell me there is going to be a sequel or something...i loved how you made katara stand up against jet. but noo i dont want zuko to be makes me sad[...i cant wait to see how they make up though (i usually am the first one to read the latest chapter on all my favorite stories...i cant believe i saw this one until now0!)...plz update soon!
requiem chapter 11 . 5/11/2007
NNO EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL JET. but it makes it so much more awesomer. it couldnt have been all roses and dandilions for the rest of the fic. but they were all cute together and katara getting angry at herself over it is so me so i loved it. and iroh giving zuko advice.. hehhehe. i cant believe the voice actor is dead T_T i love sweet old men. but not in a ..uh.. pedofile-ish way. ya. uh. next chapter..
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »