Reviews for The Second Sun
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
That's so sweet, aw.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Very charming. I enjoy the innocence of the child it makes me think of my nephew! Good job!
KissingKorpses chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
oh. ohhh. that was... that was beautiful. i love it. i love it sooo much!
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Now this I would love to see develop...more?
Minstrel of Fire chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I love this! It's very descriptive, and i always like to see fanfics about the scenario where defeat doesn't equal death for Ozai. (I'm kinda reluctant to see my all-time favorite villain go...) I like how you characterized him in a way that seems to point to possible future redemption-when he feels like he's "bleeding from the inside out" at the mention of Ursa and so on. (I guess also liked that part because i very fiercely ship Urzai. ;) ) But it wasn't too much redemption all at once, either-you still kept him in character. And Izuri was so cute-definitely a Zutarian child, and also well charaterized. I like the idea of one of Ozai's grandchildren finding their way down to his cell, and being both unafraid of him and completely unaware of just who this guy is. (I also like how it was "Grandma" that said it was okay.) Anyway, great fic, and this is on my favorites list.
CultOfStrawberry chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Very nice :)
Lindsey chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Please sir, can I have some more?

(I know you aren't a sir... just go with it.)
Silver Shadow75 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Kesganda chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Aww, that was really good Sorry for never getting around to read this sooner, but now I've made me see what I'm missing out on. XD Keep them coming!
Eleos Argentum chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
So sweet.

The kid is cute. And his grandfather doesnt deserve him.

Whatever, I think Zuko and Katara will have a girl.

I dont know why, but thts what I think.
xiayou chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
This is a cute drabble!
The Poisoned Doughnut Of DOOM chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Aww! So cute! I hope this copontinues!
Lionessmon chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Brilliant well done
beanrox chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Aw.

Grandkid! moment with Ozai, the guy who gave his only decent kid a permanent scar is now playing Pai Shou with said sons' son.

Mh. I'd say that has something to do with karma - even ozai had to do something good earlier in his life, and he already got repaid for the bad karma.
ArmyofWater chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
So cute! I love it! I can't wait for the other chapters!