Reviews for Say It
n2a0d0i0a chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Very nice! Great story!
Chance Brown chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
That was cute . . . I mean I don't know why domestic violence is cute, but it was.
Errant Wrath chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Greatness! I loved it!

-Beastboy4pres052
magisterquinn chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Salutations!

Gotta tell you; brava! Nicely done story! Brilliant how you started in the middle of an action and kept with it. It's hard to do fight scenes and very, very few people on this site can do them. Having said that, you did marvelously. I loved the quips in between battle that gave away their story without pausing the fight itself to tell another story. Especially loved how she was slightly aroused. HA! Brilliant!

You brought this story to a beautiful climax: amazingly when the action died down, very nice contrast
Brennerdee chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Thank you. I just read one of the crappiest stories, and this is SO much better. I give you 5/5 for being well-written, original (as in, I have read nothing like it) and being wonderful and fight scenes and making a person feel the intensity of it all. great job, I loved it.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Wow. It's good to see that even after that they can come back to a point of unity. And in Beast Boy's case, good humor. :)
Kalli J. Wolfram chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Loved it. Great story. _
SpiderSquirrel chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
AMAZING STORY! (Your fanfic is the first I've read tonight that had good grammar! THANK YOU!)
World of Nightmares chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
hahahahahahahahahhahahah awesome!
Stars lil girl chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
wow! this story was very original and very well written! great job! keep on writing!

*Stars lil girl*