Reviews for Contrasts
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
UPDATE?! :o
TeukieWookie chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Awww we need more sequal to this story!

-Momentai-
Caris L. Clearwater chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Yes, you do suck at updating. Two years? C'mon!

-peace
Katara-alchemist chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
Loved it, are you still updating this?
booklover chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
please right more
purple-psychopath chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER! NOW!

p.s. please?
If Anyone Knew I Would chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
aw they're so cute! please update soon! I love them. They're so cute :)
NadiaC chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
YHAY! I zoomed through Then and Now and really loved it! It was actually a story and best of all it had a good ending. The only sense that I got was the the climax came a little too soon (Iggy getting hurt...Fang declaring he loved him could be considered a story on its own). I think it could almost be two stories. But anyway, enough about that. I like these stories. They make a nice compliment to TAN and can't wait for the next!

~Nadia
mcell chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
yay! slash!
Fallen1215 chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
*sob*

Only 2 chappes! Well they rock! I love the whole fluffyness!

Have Iggy and Fang even done "it" yet? O.o.. It would suck if they did..and like...Gazzy walked in on them...or Max...or even worse..Total.. He'd tell EVERYBODY. Well srry bout my ramboling.. Good luck with the stories!
watchingthecloudsgoby chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
No-one I have ever been talking to has fallen asleep while I talked to them. That made me laugh when I read that. Please update! It's been a while.
Insanity0Rocks0My0Socks chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
Cute! As always! I can't wait for the next update!

Yeah, actually, I think I have fallen asleep while talking to a friend of mine. And what was really funny was I was on the phone. I must have dozed off for a few seconds and some how my friend knew I was tried because she told me that if I was tired then I could get off the phone with her and just said okay. After that all I remember was turning the phone off and throwing it over my shoulder. It was actually kind of weird... I bet you don't even care, but I told you anyways!

Keep up the good work!
Raefele chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
Then and Now is probably even better than the original Maximum Ride books, so I'm deffinatly ooking forward towards this fiction. Please update it sometime!
elementmaster149 chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
I love how both parties said ew, to the sex thing. It shows that gay people aren't all about sex, which is the sterotype. I'm already lovong the sequel, can't wait to see where this goes.
Fyrerayne chapter 2 . 3/30/2007
Aw... that was so good. It was just adorable. Love love love Figgy. Great job and good luck with the updates!

-ANimal