Reviews for Lightning bolts
Shellybelly23 chapter 6 . 5/11/2007
Aw, I loved the "Wal-mart" moment... And, of course, you never dissapoint, I loved it, so very much!
Shellybelly23 chapter 5 . 5/11/2007
Sorry for not being around for awhile, I'm reading it now, as promised, and I LOVE IT! I need to know what happends next!
FemmePhantom chapter 9 . 4/28/2007
Okay, you're evil for ending it right there, but it's a fantastic chap. I loved the interraction b/w the guys. Alec/Mole & Alec/Zane. Wonderfully funny.

"...faster than I could say clothes off." and "Oh. My. Bill. Gates." I laughed my ass of at. Brilliant!

Also loved that Max was subconsciously getting back at all the girls Alec had looked at. Update soon, please. Femme
src13 chapter 9 . 4/26/2007
Great story. Just found it. Can't wait to see what happens with Max (and Alec of course!)
NShadows chapter 9 . 4/24/2007
nice cliffy! now hurry and put more up!
Mahine chapter 9 . 4/24/2007
I can't take any more of these hanging of the edge of your seat cliff hangers! One of these days I'm just gonna come right of the seat and bang my noggin on the desk!

Hopefully Alec Will get to Max on time...I'd also like to see Alec kick White's snaky butt!

Update soon!
p3karen chapter 9 . 4/23/2007
oh while i loved it, love the Zane and Saundra Max going to be okay?
djonie chapter 9 . 4/23/2007
ahh what a cliffhanger! The plot is great, although you're still going a bit too fast from time to time - for my taste at least. I can't explain it, it's just a feeling I get when I'm reading...Still, I'm glad you updated and can't wait for more!
Levi Jennings II chapter 9 . 4/23/2007
WOt WOT!

Great update though somewhat short!

Please please update soon...

Please don't let "Ephialtes" (spelling?) turn out to be a real bad guy...

come'on! A cliffie?

Cliffies be damned! Kept me on edge.

continue your story... it's great.!

XOXO

Levi Jennings

XOXO
X5 - 452 and 494 chapter 9 . 4/23/2007
Dum dum DUM! Uh oh she took the cure that can't be good now what happened to Max was it 'cause of the phony 'cure'? Please update soon! Oh and before I forget is Alec ganna go looking for her and find her unconscious? Please say yes this was a great update please update again soon!
purplebunnywabbit chapter 9 . 4/22/2007
Yay! I'm on a list! Yay! haha anyways... maybe I was a little too generous with the caffeine.

The whole thing with Alec waiting to take off after Max was adorable! It had me grinning silly. Especially when Mole tells him to stop pussy-footin’, and he gets into the whole denial “I am so not whipped” when really he is just that, kinda thing.

The Zane and Saundra thing was another humorous addition, he’s such a guy.

I love the way you’ve written it, all of it. There are the humorous snippets, and anguishy moments. You’ve got yourself a nicely rounded piece of fic vball, I also believe that it’s come a very long way since the first chapter. Which is really good! Not to say it was ever bad, cuz it was great when you started. Now that you’re more into it, tested the waters and what not, it’s just even more greatness.

“For a long time, Logan just sat there, staring at a computer screen. It stared back.” Logan is such a weirdo.

Oo-ooh I just can’t wait til ya get another chappie up!
purplebunnywabbit chapter 8 . 4/15/2007
Very good! Easter break, family, man I've been busy! I finally had a chance to sit down and read it... So I wonder... Ephialte on the bad guy team? Dun Dun Dun... guess I'll have to wait huh?

Oh well! This is just great, all of it. I thought you deserved to know.
Levi Jennings II chapter 8 . 4/15/2007
Holy cow.

I think I'm in lovvee!

Sigh.

I like Ephialte. But I hope he won't turn out as a bad guy. I'm happy I've read your story! So happy So happy!

It's so interesting. And original. You have to update.

I'm totally serious.

;-)

Make it good sista!
Guess who chapter 8 . 4/14/2007
Sorry I've been kind of absent... I lost my internet... But guess what, the sec. I had I ran over her ::breaths heavily:: and wanted to review... I haven't read your chaps yet, but I'm printing em out so I can... I love this story. SO MUCH! keep up your WONDERFUL WORK! And sorry I've been MIA!

Shelly who happends to have a BELLY
FemmePhantom chapter 8 . 4/9/2007
A tad dramatic...but I can sympathize. Another great chap, and I'm loving the whole Max/Alex/Ephialte tension/suspicion thing you have going on.

And when Max was meditating, "The pin dropped," very apropos. It made me smile. Great work, and update soon.

Femme