Reviews for GROW
hfgkjgytfyutrfg chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Could u do something about renji and some 1 else?(not rukia) renji is sooo lonely. hardly any 1 makes stuff about him.
nanaochan chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
I loved this story! I love reading crack about Nanao, but there so many cracks of only her and Shunsui that I am getting sick of them! The worst part is that it is nearly impossible to find anything otherwise, so a story like this is a dream come true. Oh, next do a nanaoXbyakuya story! Please email me if you will or not. I am NOT anonymous, I just got lazy and didn't sign in. XD
Dan chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
this really is a great story and could you do the pairing of ichigo and isane
SDDMN chapter 2 . 5/11/2007
This was an awesome story and the pairing is great as well! Can't wait to read more from you!
Gardeners Grow Love chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Very sweet and surprisingly plausible as a crackfic. And of course, there's nothing to forgive, as Kaien's death is canon. You capture the relationship between the Shiba siblings very well and I can say that with good authority, as I've got my own gaggle of siblings. )
VulcranDune chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
BUAHAHAHA! I loved it so so much. Thankies CC, and I am working on your one shot .; it just a work in process. ;
Tsukiaa chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
Bwaha. Feels like Nanao is taking all Rukia's former love-interests! Haha. Loved it.

Write more! x3

-Tsukia, tma.
JenovaJuice97 chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
i really liked this!
VulcranDune chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
GODLINESS!-drools from the crack couple- I have yet other challenge for you, my dear dear ccpopstar, Since Kaien and Ichigo look alike, I want you to continue this fic and make it a two shot, the first obivously is with kaien, and now the second with Ichigo XD only if you are up for the challenge, dearie. Great piece of work this shot too, thankies again-Vulcran-
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Well it was fun...until he got married! WAH!

Oh well, poor Nanao-chan!

I liked it!
JenovaJuice97 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
that is so sad...i like it but it is still sad
Tsukiaa chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Woah. Didn't know that I would get myself to read this. I did, and I love it. LOL for crack pairs! But that kinds is a possiblity.
Psych3 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I like this, the whole Kaien/Nanao thing would make a lot of sense too.