Reviews for Pure Ecstasy
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. LOVED THE BELLA AND EDWARD. GLAD THAT THEY FINALLY DID IT AND THAT THEY HAD THE PRIVACY. AND THAT EMMETT NEITHER ALICE COULD INTERRUPT THEM. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. UPDATE SOON!
sbella chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
enjoyed much
Invisible As The Wind chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
I love it. you should wirte more cauze it's really good.
twilight-fedishfreak chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
that was good.. i dint see why you didnt excpect reviews...i liked it.
Shante17 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Can't believe Edward took her on the cement floor...but it was hot I gotta admit..I think you should continue with this story...loved the little things like Edward fiddling with Bella's nipple...made me laugh for some reason n I found it really sexy...if only I had a Edward...anywho...I think you should continue!...UPDATE!
xXvampireXfreakXx chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
wow it is good a little to graphical though but other then that it is really good. keep writing.
123iluvzac chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
*fans face* WOW! AIR CONDITIONER NEEDED! :))

um, yeah i agree with the others. shouldnt it be longer? it was like...6 mins? ANYWAYS, nice job fluffing it up. most ppl suck at it, but u did a good job. nice! a little bit rushed at the end, but still very good

you should write more
InLoveWithABoy chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
So...i hate to ask this but i don't know...so sex only last 3 - 5 mins. what about those ppl who do it for an hour? I don't get it
What I wanna BE chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
It wasn't long enough
Book.Luver.14 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
omg plz add more to it
daniela1417 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
wow! this has to be the best lemon i have rad! so far of Edward n bella n trust me I've looked hard congrats!:)
EclipseOfMyHeart chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
wow umm is it it hot in here or is it just me?
latina chic chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
wow that was one of the most detail lemones i ever read

good job