Reviews for Burning Vendetta
This is a good read, however...lacking the technical jargon of an editor, I will say that reading this is a bit like watching a soap opera, in that over time you just keep throwing more into the mix. Red herrings, planned plot structure ( possibly hinting at Ani's family tree from the beginning) would have made this a much more complex and rich story.
Lily1992 chapter 43 . 8/19/2012
I love this Story D
the stargate time traveller chapter 26 . 12/11/2011
The way Vader described his escape plan reminded me of True Lies, is that where you got it from?
the stargate time traveller chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
i love the ' but i love him anyway' line from padre.

Great story, even though I've read it a thousand times.
the stargate time traveller chapter 20 . 11/26/2011
Are all your versions of Mon Mothma self absorbed? You've referenced her in Forbidden Longing as someone who talks about people behind their backs, but this one's a pacifistic delusional woman who can't grasp the simple fact that in war both sides HAVE to commit atrocities.
the stargate time traveller chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
It's intriguing, Mace Windu becoming a Sith isn't in the usual Star Wars mythos. I like how you avoid writing Anakin into coming a Sith Lord. It's always someone else.
kihakukage chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Reven Eid chapter 30 . 8/3/2009
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 43 . 5/12/2009
O i loved this story! it was great, very original(like all of ur stories)and perfect! keep writing!coughsequelcough. lol )BYE!
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 30 . 5/11/2009
tehe you like harry potter. i think its strange how almost all the ppl on here that rite SW FFs like harry and rite HP FFs. is also ironic cuz i had this weird Harry Potter-Star Wars-Twilight crossover dream once and it was strange to hear the same kinda thing here...u kno...any way...the story is really good so far i havent been reviewing cuz i just wanna read it but i thought i should put my 2cents here...BYE!
diceman220 chapter 42 . 3/19/2009
awesome story, i love it
Jedi Angel001 chapter 43 . 1/14/2009
I read this story again because it is one of my favorites.

I love happy stories about Padme and Anakin,thank you for writing them.
David Fishwick chapter 42 . 12/9/2008
Cool and I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for writing.
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Never let it be said that you don't start off with a bang. Very intrigued where you take this. I'm hoping I won't be as disappointed with another writers fic that I read last night. I wanted to cry when that one was over but I was too in shock. Don't worry, I wont' judge your writing based on theirs. I just need a pick me up after that one. Not that I expect this to be all sunshine and daises - given chapter one - but we're fighting for the light to win, right? :D You've made an excellent start and I look forward to watching the story unfold.
OMeggy89 chapter 43 . 7/31/2008
Wow. THis story as a whole was amazing.

I am not one to judge on gramatics and spelling because I don't believe they make a good story. I think this story had an amazing plot and I liked the way that you interpreted the two trilogies into one.

THis story should in no way be over. I think you should do a sequal ;)